Review (Some of Your) Current Reservations?

Old Feb 8, 01, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Review (Some of Your) Current Reservations?

For about 3 weeks, 4 out of 5 of my current reservations have been "down". I am unable to request upgrades, view, or do anything with them. I receive this error:

We lost connection to the reservations system. Please check Current Reservations under Travel Planning to verify that your booking was completed. System error 402.

Anyone else have this problem?

Charles
Old Feb 8, 01, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP
You're not alone. I've had the same problem on 1 of 3 records. Had no problems when travelling though, so you just have to 1-800.....
Old Feb 8, 01, 1:24 pm
Original Member

Location: Highland PArk,IL,USA -- AA Lifetime Platinum, Starwood Lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum
I have 14 reservations in the review reservations que and only about 6 I was able to pick them up. I also have not been receiving my E-mail verifications E-tickets. I just had to call the EXP desk and have her go though all those itineraries for my calendar.
Old Feb 8, 01, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Oh the fickle AA.com. I've gotten hooked on choosing my seats online, I guess I will have to get used to doing on the phone again...

Charles
Old Feb 8, 01, 7:50 pm

Location: Dallas, TX. AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Rewards Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold VIP, Starwood Platinum Preferred, Avis Preferred Select
I am getting all the above....
[*]About half my reservations give that error.[*]Three of my past "notification" requests (which have now passed) are still listed [*]Not getting any of my itin emails

However, only when I can get into AA.com. I can't get in right now...click on Login and it doesn't do anything.
Old Feb 8, 01, 9:01 pm

Programs: AA GLD 1MM, Delta GLD, Hilton GLD
me too. no current reservation entry on about 75%. go aa.com
Old Feb 8, 01, 9:17 pm

Programs: UA/1K, DL/PM, AA/PLT, NW/SLV; SW/PLT, HH/DIA
As much as I love AA, their web site needs lots of work.

Over on Delta's site, I can see ALL my reservations -- not just the ones I booked online. And, I can do fun things like change my seats whenever I want to, upgrade, downgrade, see where my companions are (if the records are linked)...
Old Feb 12, 01, 11:13 pm
GB

Programs: AA EXP, SPG PLT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton GLD
Very frustrating. I haven't been able to view any bookings for over 2 months. It amazes me because it also needlessly ties up valuable time of the Exec. Platinum desk.
Old Feb 14, 01, 11:20 pm

Try calling AA.COM website support about this problem. I did and got BS.

After five calls over three weeks, I got five different answers.

I think they really do NOT know what is wrong with their website operations!!

Search this Thread