Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight Status Notification *FINALLY* Online

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2001, 12:17 am
Original Poster

Location: Dallas, TX. AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Rewards Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold VIP, Starwood Platinum Preferred, Avis Preferred Select
Flight Status Notification *FINALLY* Online

Well, it looks like AA is charging ahead to try and catch up with the other major players.

I was in the Travel Planning section tonight and found the link under Gates and Times - "Flight Status Notification".

I have added a couple flights, but none of them are for a few days....comments?
Old Jan 19, 2001, 12:30 am

Programs: AA Platinum (Lifetime), United GS, HHonors Diamond, Shangri-la Diamond, Marriott Platinum
i used this a few days ago and it worked well with a flight that w ason schedule. i received a bare bones e-mail with the flight and gate numbers.

unfortunately, text messages to phones or voice messages (promised to come soon) are only sent to domestic (US) phone numbers.
Old Jan 19, 2001, 6:03 am

I used the notification service for a trip this week. I had it send email to my cell phone, and received a timely gate change message.
Old Jan 19, 2001, 8:29 am

I used it yesterday to and from DFW. Worked like a charm sending E Mail to my phone. I received flight delay info as it was posting on the monitors at the terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.