Wiki Posts
Search

repeated no response from mileage request

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2013, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, HH Diamond
repeated no response from mileage request

Over the last 6 weeks, I have requested miles for my son for a flight taken 12/31 four different times: twice from the on line submission form, and twice by fax. We have received no response and no credit for the flights. I called today and the wait time was 40 minutes.

His companions on the same flight have received credit for their flights; only he has not.

Any suggestions? Is there a physical address worth writing to? or a secret phone number?
Old Mar 4, 2013, 3:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
All I can say is that doing the same thing over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

A. Einstein.

Old Mar 4, 2013, 3:14 pm

Programs: AA; Amex Plat, Chase SPR
As of last week they were burning through retro mileage redemption on segments flown towards the end of December, so I imagine it will come about soon. No doubt there has been a delay with all of the end of the month invoicing. One thing I will tell you is that multiple requests are unlikely to expedite the process unless you do get through to someone on the phone. The online and fax requests are tended to in the order that they are received with few exceptions.

I will say it is unusual that his companions have already been compensated, although they may have done it all over the phone.
Old Mar 4, 2013, 6:47 pm

Programs: AA EX PLT, AS MVPG, AR PLT,SPG GOLD
I called mine in and got my miles issued no questions asked but that was thru the EXP line. Try to call it in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.