Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

[2013 NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your AA-Related Questions Here (flame free)

Wikipost is Locked  
Old Feb 13, 2013, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JY1024
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

This is the archived, obsolete thread; the current 2014 NEWBIE LOUNGE thread is now a "sticky" thread here .

/American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

[2013 NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your AA-Related Questions Here (flame free)

Old Jan 3, 2014, 1:12 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Exclamation

It's a new year, so time for a new Newbie Lounge! You can find the 2014 thread here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...lame-free.html

We'll leave this thread open for just a few days so that we can tie up loose ends from existing questions; however, we do ask that new questions be posted in the 2014 thread linked above. Thanks everyone! /Moderator
Old Jan 4, 2014, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by guv1976
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.601 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

"the AA call center has a backlog of more than two hours. Any suggestions?"

Call back next week, after AA is finished dealing with re-booking passengers whose travel was disrupted by the big snowstorm that hit the Northeastern U.S. today.
Thanks! As a Californian living in Brazil, I've never had to deal with snowstorms. I just assumed the wait was over 2 hrs because I didn't have status and AA had limited staffing.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.