AA Celebrity Sightings and Related as of 2013 (consolidated)

Wikipost is Locked   Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 24, 14, 7:01 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: JY1024
Wiki Link
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

Feel free to report your celebrity sightings on American Airlines / Eagle, the Admirals Club / Flagship Lounge or the AA airport concourse areas here. (Please moderate your comments - offensive or other comments that do not fit the FlyerTalk TOS will be deleted.)

The archived 2000 - 2012 Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.

The new 2014 thread can be read here.

/American AAdvantage Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

Old Aug 12, 13, 4:54 am

Programs: AA P-Pro, Chase SP, SPG Gold
Omar Vizquel, retired MLB shortstop in Y DFW-MIA #1299 yesterday. Apparently a roving instructor for the Angela now.
Old Aug 12, 13, 7:27 am
uxb

Programs: AS (MVPG), BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (1,74MM), WN
Originally Posted by canyonleo View Post
Saw a very pretty young blonde in the LAX FL, I thought I recognized her as an actress, and she was with a number of other actors/actresses. After I boarded #169 for NRT they all boarded too, sitting in F. After the flight I learned Alice Eve was the blonde, she was sitting direclty behind me in 3D. Looking at google, I think it was Zachary Pinto in 3F next to her. FAs said there were a bunch of other actors in C.
Zachary Quinto not Zachary Pinto, and I'm assuming the "bunch of other actors" were the rest of the cast of "Star Trek: Into Darkness," eh?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1408101

The release date for the film is 16 August, so they were prolly on their way to Japan for the premiere.
Old Aug 12, 13, 8:04 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Originally Posted by GadgetFreak View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B350 Safari/8536.25)

Fairly certain it was Lou Ferrigno on ORD-EWR tonight. He posed with another passenger in first who said he was one of his favorite body builders and it looked like him. A very large person
Saw a very pretty young blonde in the LAX FL, I thought I recognized her as an actress, and she was with a number of other actors/actresses. After I boarded #169 for NRT they all boarded too, sitting in F. After the flight I learned Alice Eve was the blonde, she was sitting direclty behind me in 3D. Looking at google, I think it was Zachary Pinto in 3F next to her. FAs said there were a bunch of other actors in C.

You were sitting one row in front of Alice Eve and I was sitting near Lou Ferrigno. It isn't right.
Old Aug 12, 13, 8:33 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Look at it this way: you could have been sitting next to HNL!

You were sitting one row in front of Alice Eve and I was sitting near Lou Ferrigno. It isn't right.

How did you know the children were from Los Angeles?

Originally Posted by traveler18 View Post
Eddie Cibrian, Lee Ann Rimes and two children from Los Angeles to Aspen on August 9, AA3090, in F
Old Aug 12, 13, 8:42 am
uxb

I was sitting next to Peter Facinneli when I could've been sitting next to HNL. Also unfair.
Old Aug 12, 13, 11:36 am
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JDiver View Post
Hey now!
Old Aug 12, 13, 12:13 pm

Programs: AA 3MM; HH Gold
Pat Riley, who I believe is now the General Manager of the highly successful Miami Heat, sitting in 6B on July 29 from DUB to ORD. He was sitting next to a very friendly spouse or significant other. Seemed like a pretty reasonable guy.
Old Aug 12, 13, 1:02 pm

Programs: AA-3MM-ExPLT
Originally Posted by JDiver View Post
ROTFLMAO - I thought the TOS prohibited personal attacks... we're going to have to report you to yourself...
Old Aug 12, 13, 1:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hertz President's Circle, National EXC, Hyatt EXP, UA/HHonors/Marriott Gold, IHG PLT
Mayor Giuliani currently in the JFK AC by Gate 42.
Old Aug 12, 13, 6:27 pm

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Kbd) AppleWebKit/537.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.1.0.2038 Mobile Safari/537.10+)

Originally Posted by JDiver

How did you know the children were from Los Angeles?

Originally Posted by traveler18 View Post
Eddie Cibrian, Lee Ann Rimes and two children from Los Angeles to Aspen on August 9, AA3090, in F
Einstein was right, it's all relative.
Old Aug 12, 13, 10:54 pm

Programs: AA & DL / SPG & HGP
Originally Posted by uxb View Post
Zachary Quinto not Zachary Pinto, and I'm assuming the "bunch of other actors" were the rest of the cast of "Star Trek: Into Darkness," eh?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1408101

The release date for the film is 16 August, so they were prolly on their way to Japan for the premiere.
Possible... I suppose some digging on google for a crew trip or filming in Japan would prove it, but, I would have noticed Nazneed Contractor or Zoe Saldana (noticed I said, not recognized) and they weren't on the flight or in the gate waiting area... but maybe Simon Pegg was the guy in 3A. But, two other young women in the Alice-Zachary group (sitting in 4D and 4F) aren't show on that IMDB web page, and if they were PR or production or other staff I'd assume they would not be in F while other actors were in C (as I was told by FAs they were)?

Outside customs, only Alice Eve and Zachary Quinto were getting mobbed by photo takers.
Old Aug 12, 13, 10:56 pm

Programs: AA & DL / SPG & HGP
Yeah, but you talked more with Lou than I talked to Alice

Other than a "watch your head" or "can you grab my bag while you're getting you backpack" (out of the overhead bin we shared), we had zero conversation.
Old Aug 13, 13, 5:11 am
uxb

Possible... I suppose some digging on google for a crew trip or filming in Japan would prove it, but, I would have noticed Nazneed Contractor or Zoe Saldana (noticed I said, not recognized) and they weren't on the flight or in the gate waiting area... but maybe Simon Pegg was the guy in 3A. But, two other young women in the Alice-Zachary group (sitting in 4D and 4F) aren't show on that IMDB web page, and if they were PR or production or other staff I'd assume they would not be in F while other actors were in C (as I was told by FAs they were)?

Outside customs, only Alice Eve and Zachary Quinto were getting mobbed by photo takers.
Well, I don't think a studio would put EVERYONE from the cast on the same flight. And it is possible that the actors sitting in C were from Flyertalk instead.
Old Aug 13, 13, 7:42 am

Yeah, but you talked more with Lou than I talked to Alice

Other than a "watch your head" or "can you grab my bag while you're getting you backpack" (out of the overhead bin we shared), we had zero conversation.
Um, that didnt help. But thanks for trying
Old Aug 13, 13, 5:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.0mm, not sure where I am with hotels these days
My daughter and son in-law on way to KOA on honeymoon reported to me the sighting of Santa Claus out of uniform and Dylan McDermott (right now) in the LAX AC.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: