Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I us Mobile Passbook Boarding Pass when departing BGI?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2014, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Can I us Mobile Passbook Boarding Pass when departing BGI?

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience using the passbook (mobile) AA boarding passes when departing Bridgetown, Barbados? AA.com says that BGI is an eligible city, but I am worried that the local security officials and immigration officers might not accept my iPhone screen in lieu of a printed boarding pass.

I am not checking bags, and oftentimes the lines are HUGE (even Premium) at the ticket counter (even for kiosks), so I would like to bypass the lines and go straight to Security.

I would rather not spend my last day chasing around looking for an Internet cafe to print my boarding passes.

So, does anyone know--and/or have tried it--to see if phone-as-boarding-pass works in Barbados?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.