MODERATOR NOTE

This information is now available on AA.com here:

http://www.aa.com/i18n/aboutUs/ourPlanes/progress.jsp
Print Wikipost

American Airlines Is "Evolving"

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2013, 11:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by adamj023
True, but AA has lots of great codeshare partners:

Saw an AA flight from JFK to SIN with connection on multiple legs, including American Airlines, Cathay Pacific and JAL. So these new plane orders will help.

AA will be able to compete a lot more efficiently with the newer 777 deliveries.

As to who is cheapest on a given route varies all the time, but the new AA orders and emergency from bankruptcy should be good for consumers and flyers alike. The 777's in American Airlines fleet should allow them to be a lot more price competitive on international routings and so AA should have the advantage here even if it involves multiple codeshare partners and the One World Alliance does quite well here.
Or look at EoE tickets with BA if they are cheap enough

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.