Wiki Posts
Search

AC Member Appreciation Days Nov 15th- Dec 21st

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2012, 8:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
AC Member Appreciation Days Nov 15th- Dec 21st

Got this today from AA- Looks like some nice events with Omelettes and Pasta Days at select locations (http://www.aa.com/pubcontent/en_US/u...preciation.jsp)

Ready For a Little Pre-Holiday Cheer?

Please join us for the fun and festivities! Admirals Club® celebrates you with Member Appreciation Days sponsored by Citi ExecutiveSM / AAdvantage® World EliteTM MasterCard®. Special events will be held in the Admirals Club lounges in Los Angeles, New York Kennedy (JFK) - C, Chicago O'Hare H/K, Dallas/Fort Worth C and D, and Miami D-30 from November 15 through December 21, 2012. Check the Calendar of Events for specific dates and times.

Please stop by the Citi ExecutiveSM / Advantage® kiosk and enjoy the following:
Take a journey with our holiday green screen and create your perfect holiday souvenir! Have your photo taken against the backdrop of your choice and then print your photo or have it emailed so that you can share it with friends and family or post it on Facebook!
A special holiday representative will be available to assist you with gift ideas, gift bag wrapping, and destination travel tips. They will even be glad to send information to your phone or email for easy reference later.
Special gifts will be available for all visitors to the kiosk.
Admirals Club members and Citi ExecutiveSM / AAdvantage® cardmembers will receive special premium gifts - just show your membership card or Citi ExecutiveSM / AAdvantage® card.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 9:13 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
We have one AA trip during that time. We start in SJC, so maybe I'll walk by the old club location in SJC and "show my appreciation."

We will have to check out DFW on the way through. I wonder why no A club.

Cheers.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 9:22 am
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A403 Safari/8536.25)

I saw this being set-up in LAX yesterday and was wondering what this was all about.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 10:26 am

Wish they would invest in more staff.. esp here in NYC where the staff are great but when their are IRROPS there are just too many people.. I've never once gotten a call from them or been proactively rebooked.. customer to staff ratio here is too high..
Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:17 am

Programs: AA CK/MM, Centurion
How about complementary premium spirits?
Old Nov 15, 2012, 11:55 am

Can't make any of the events unfortunately, but they look pretty nice...Omelette station in the morning, Pasta station evening, some beer tastings.

If they really wanted to show appreciation with the food/drink, they could get rid of the coffee flavored hot water (nescafe) and get some proper coffee.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:02 pm
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by DougDons

If they really wanted to show appreciation with the food/drink, they could get rid of the coffee flavored hot water (nescafe) and get some proper coffee.
I suggest that they don't because then we'll come to expect it in the future. As shown in "The Dark Knight Rises," it is a more effective torture if there is some hope of escape than if there is none at all

Cheers.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:04 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

mmmm greasy omelets
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by brp
We have one AA trip during that time. We start in SJC, so maybe I'll walk by the old club location in SJC and "show my appreciation."

Cheers.
I loved that AC, especially since it was amongst the Southwest gates back in the day. Perfect refuge.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 1:18 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A403 Safari/8536.25)

Originally Posted by sm82
Originally Posted by brp

Cheers.
I loved that AC, especially since it was amongst the Southwest gates back in the day. Perfect refuge.
Queue the music......

Memories ....
Old Nov 15, 2012, 1:53 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by HNL
Queue the music......

Memories ....
If we're lamenting lost Clubs, lest we not forget SEA.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 2:01 pm

Just went to the d30 admirals club at Miami - basically the member appreciation booth they have there is a promo for the citi executive card; they offered photos for everyone as well as credit card shaped chocolates; the "premium gift" for members was a little roll up extension cord...
Old Nov 15, 2012, 3:44 pm

Programs: AA PLT, MR Gold, HH Silver
Too bad the dates that I'll be going through DFW (3 & 6 Dec) doesn't have any events that I can capitalize on.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 4:18 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by booji
basically the member appreciation booth they have there is a promo for the citi executive card;
"I'm shocked, shocked..."
Old Nov 15, 2012, 4:25 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by booji
Just went to the d30 admirals club at Miami - basically the member appreciation booth they have there is a promo for the citi executive card; they offered photos for everyone as well as credit card shaped chocolates; the "premium gift" for members was a little roll up extension cord...
Originally Posted by dayone
"I'm shocked, shocked..."
I demand appreciation not a credit card app!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.