Wiki Posts
Search

AA/US codeshare issues

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2014, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Plat/4mm miles, Starwood, HiltonHonors
AA/US codeshare issues

Am flying on a hybrid multicity itinerary (BNA-LGA-FLL-BNA). First leg was nonstop BNA-LGA on AA, next two were on US, LGA-FLL via CLT, then FLL-BNA via CLT. This is the first such trip post June 11 change allowing reciprocal upgrades. So I try to check in via US iPhone app yesterday and get three consecutive "servers temporarily down" messages before actually getting it to work. However, there is no option to get put on the airport upgrade list. (There had been on the way down through the website, though to no avail as it was prior to 11 June.) Also, no boarding passes in my email. I call US Chairman line and am told that my FLL-CLT leg is checked in but my CLT-BNA leg is a codeshare so I'm not checked in for that. I tell them that my printout says both flights are on US metal, CSR blindly continues to say this is a codeshare, I need to call AA to check in for that. I ask for a super and 10 minutes later super says you are checked in both flights. System integration bumps, I guess, but while US has much better routings for my needs, I may stick with AA metal for the rest of the year while they get this sorted out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.