Wiki Posts
Search

Change in status

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum 2MM , HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Change in status

Hi, I will be hitting Executive plan very soon and am wondering if I should re-submit for upgrades after I have achieved the status.
I have requested the upgrades now with my Platinum status, and I'm wondering how the request will look after I move up the AA ladder
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:27 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, Hilton
Originally Posted by pdh719
Hi, I will be hitting Executive plan very soon and am wondering if I should re-submit for upgrades after I have achieved the status.
I have requested the upgrades now with my Platinum status, and I'm wondering how the request will look after I move up the AA ladder
If your flight is within a week of hitting EXP, you should call and have an experienced agent resubmit it. It the flight is in the foreseeable future after hitting EXP, things will take care of themselves. I say this because all of the various AA's systems do not update themselves simultaneously. It takes about a week for everything to be in sync automatically.

Your original upgrade stamp will be preserved.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum 2MM , HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Sukn, Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.