Wiki Posts
Search

AA 757 NGBC to SJU Seats 1 okay?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2012, 3:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PltPro, AMEX Platinum
AA 757 NGBC to SJU Seats 1 okay?

Hi all, last time I went to SJU I was in Row 3 which was great as the monitor above in the aisle was perfectly placed so it was not bright to us as we slept.

I was wondering if Seats 1A, B and 1 EF are better choices. As far as legroom I assume it's the same but what about galley/lav noise?

Flights are wide open to and from and I am already seated in 2AB on both legs.

Thanks.
Old Mar 19, 2012, 5:49 am

Programs: AA, SQ
It's such a tiny cabin and very LOUD aircraft that there's no escaping some sort noise. I sat in row 1 and was able to sleep really well on my short flight from BOS-LHR

On the upside, the seating areas are really spacious and the 2nd gen AVOD is quite excellent.
Old Mar 19, 2012, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PltPro, AMEX Platinum
Thanks

I really like the 757, I think I will stay with 2AB and see how the flight is. If I can see 1AB being better I will change it on the return leg.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.