Anyone else get this customer survey?

Old Jan 26, 12, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Anyone else get this customer survey?

After the standard flight related questions it asked about travel in the past 12 months with all carriers, elite status etc.

Then it tested my understanding of oneworld tiers and benefits...

I find it sort of hysterical to ask an EXP to match 3 colored ovals with the corresponding AA status level.

I guess they want to know if their elites understand oneworld, I hope this doesn't mean they're evaluating a merger that could put them in say... skyteam.
Old Jan 26, 12, 5:13 pm

Programs: AA PLT (MM), HH DIA, IHG PLT, Hertz 5*
No, probably since I don't fly international, but I now have received my 2nd American Eagle survey in two months after not having received any this year.
Old Jan 26, 12, 5:46 pm

Programs: AS, BA, AA
Originally Posted by Ambraciot View Post
I find it sort of hysterical to ask an EXP to match 3 colored ovals with the corresponding AA status level.
Maybe they are testing to find out how many EXPs are colorblind.
Old Jan 26, 12, 5:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
I guess it wasn't widely distributed. It did ask you to type in things, like the names of the oneworld status levels and the benefits you are entitled to based on your status. That likely means a person is reviewing each response and tallying the results.

I just wonder how many Plats and EXPs had trouble spelling Sapphire and Emerald.
Old Jan 26, 12, 6:05 pm
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, AS 75K Gold MVP, and some hotel stuff...
There's more than one status level at AA

Cheers.
Old Jan 26, 12, 6:06 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
Originally Posted by brp View Post

Cheers.

too funny...
Old Jan 26, 12, 8:13 pm

Programs: AA Plat/2 MM, Marriott Titanium, Admirals Club, Hilton Silver, Priority Club Platinum
After the standard flight related questions it asked about travel in the past 12 months with all carriers, elite status etc.

Then it tested my understanding of oneworld tiers and benefits...

I guess they want to know if their elites understand oneworld, I hope this doesn't mean they're evaluating a merger that could put them in say... skyteam.
I received the survey as well. I was only EXP for one year. Guess they are checking to see if I remembered how nice it was.
Old Jan 26, 12, 9:30 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
What's this "status" these people speak of?

AA sends out a variety of surveys; I received one for flight 136 LAX-LHR and connecting flight using BA to FRA I took Jan 5; it took perhaps 15 - 20 minutes to fill out, was actually implemented by ipsos.com.

What's that? That's a known phishing scam, you say?

Originally Posted by brp View Post

Cheers.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: