Old Nov 30, 2011, 11:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT 2MM
Million Miler Balance: updated AAdvantage account page

Originally Posted by AA.com
Million Miler Balance ** X,XXX,XXX
Program to Date Miles X,XXX,XXX
Total Available Award Mileage + Y,YYY,YYY
+ Flights, awards and other eligible transactions processed within the last two weeks may not be reflected. Redeem Miles | Purchase Miles
** Million Miler Balance consists of X,XXX,XXX miles earned prior to Dec 1, 2011 and 0 miles earned since Dec 1, 2011.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 11:23 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Yep. Looks like 1MMers now earn 35K miles instead of 10 stickers. https://www.aa.com/i18n/utility/millionMiler.jsp?
Old Nov 30, 2011, 11:31 pm

Programs: AA GLD 1MM DL PLT
Interesting that there is now also a separate button to view million miler miles (MMMs?) earned in a given month.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 11:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP
....and my total is wrong already! Quite a feat. Somehow it's out by exactly the amount of miles I purchased at ORD on Monday even though the detailed list shows that they posted to my MM balance.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by demkr
Yep. Looks like 1MMers now earn 35K miles instead of 10 stickers. https://www.aa.com/i18n/utility/millionMiler.jsp?
Looks like you ignored the fine print.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 1:41 am

Programs: Ex-NWA Plat
Million Miler Balance: updated AAdvantage page

Greetings to all newly (and soon to be) minted MM status holders

A quick check on my account page this morning reveals the following:

+ Flights, awards and other eligible transactions processed within the last two weeks may not be reflected.

** Million Miler Balance consists of xxxxxxx miles earned prior to Dec 1, 2011 and 0 miles earned since Dec 1, 2011.

Does that mean unpublished transactions with a date prior to today could still count towards the Million Miler Balance?
Old Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 am

Programs: AA EXP 2MM
Originally Posted by MauiTigerShark
....and my total is wrong already!
Same here. My Million Miler Balance is correct, as is my November Available Award Miles screen. But on the November Million Miler Miles screen, I'm left 1.5k miles short for a Hilton xfer. (The xfer is listed, but at 0 miles.)
Old Dec 1, 2011, 1:54 am

Programs: AA EXP 3MM
It's a pity that the image representing "Achieved Millions" in the "Million Miler Miles" section is dead (at least mine is). I'm looking forward to seeing the icon bestowed upon me!
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Originally Posted by beerup
It's a pity that the image representing "Achieved Millions" in the "Million Miler Miles" section is dead (at least mine is). I'm looking forward to seeing the icon bestowed upon me!
The badges are now visible!
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:46 am

Programs: 2014 SPG Plat, 2013 Marriott Plat, 2011 AA EXP->PLT->GLD, 1MM, 2013 Delta Gold
USO miles posted 11/30, wiped for 12/1

Yesterday morning I checked my account and noticed miles had posted for my donation to the USO on 11/8. Later in the evening, I checked again, and they had disappeared.

This happen to anyone else?

Does this mean they will no longer count towards MM?
Old Dec 1, 2011, 6:04 am

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, DL Silver, UA Silver (via Marr), Marr LTT, HH Gold (via cc), Hyatt Disc
Same thing happened to me. I assume it was a glitch in the system and they will reappear in a few days. I did do a screen shot and printed a copy of my account yesterday in case anything got "lost" with the new system.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 6:04 am

Originally Posted by axlekb
Yesterday morning I checked my account and noticed miles had posted for my donation to the USO on 11/8. Later in the evening, I checked again, and they had disappeared.

I got e-mail yesterday saying my USO miles were deposited on 11/29. When I checked my account they were not there. And they still aren't there this morning. BUT there is a note under the mileage listings that say anything in the last 2 weeks may not show. So I'm hopeful it will eventually catch up.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 6:20 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by axlekb

This happened to me too. Got the miles, got the email, then the miles are gone. Hope they reappear soon!
Old Dec 1, 2011, 6:22 am

Programs: AA PLT Pro (2MM), HH DIA, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by gottaluvNW
Greetings to all newly (and soon to be) minted MM status holders

A quick check on my account page this morning reveals the following:

+ Flights, awards and other eligible transactions processed within the last two weeks may not be reflected.

** Million Miler Balance consists of xxxxxxx miles earned prior to Dec 1, 2011 and 0 miles earned since Dec 1, 2011.

Does that mean unpublished transactions with a date prior to today could still count towards the Million Miler Balance?

I would sure hope the language is there to give AA the wiggle room to correct some postings. I have a good number 'posted' in the shopping site that are not 'posted' in my MM count as well as some USO miles that appeared yesterday and also disappeared.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 6:35 am

Programs: AA Plt, HH Diamond, IHG Plt
Also happened to me too. Hopefully, it will change. It showed up in the Million miler count too but disappeared from that too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.