Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Checked Baggage Fee

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2011, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Checked Baggage Fee

Hi, question regarding my upcoming flights and I can't seem to find an answer.

Flying JFK to OGG with a stopover in
LAX. I'm in business for the JFK to lax leg and coach for the lax to OGG leg.

I'm assuming I won't get charged for my first bag on the JFK to lax leg but what about when I have to re-check in 2 days later to fly in coach to OGG, will they not charge me because it's on the same reservation as my business leg? I'm guessing if I didn't have the stopover my bag would go to OGG fine without having to pay?

Also on the way home, again I'm in coach back to lax then business back to JFK. This time I don't have a stopover, will I get charged because my first leg is on coach? Thanks
Old Nov 29, 2011, 9:54 am

Originally Posted by Guster14
Hi, question regarding my upcoming flights and I can't seem to find an answer.

Flying JFK to OGG with a stopover in
LAX. I'm in business for the JFK to lax leg and coach for the lax to OGG leg.

I'm assuming I won't get charged for my first bag on the JFK to lax leg but what about when I have to re-check in 2 days later to fly in coach to OGG, will they not charge me because it's on the same reservation as my business leg? I'm guessing if I didn't have the stopover my bag would go to OGG fine without having to pay?

Also on the way home, again I'm in coach back to lax then business back to JFK. This time I don't have a stopover, will I get charged because my first leg is on coach? Thanks

Free JFX to LAX. Have to pay LAX to OGG Had you checked all the way through it would have been free

Return trip you should not be charged but depends on how nice/smart the counter staff are in OGG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.