Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2011, 7:26 am

Programs: LT NoN REV
Why is Maya a super star?
Old Nov 17, 2011, 9:31 am

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dimmedlights
Why is Maya a super star?
I think people like her because she's a real person, she's got a personality, she puts a face on the AAdvantage program, she seems like she's genuinely interested in improving it, and soliciting our opinions about it. It's not every day you (well, I, at least) get to actually interact with someone at her level and actually, maybe, have a chance to actually be "heard".

I think those are some of the reasons why people like her so much. At least, those are the reasons I do.
Old Nov 17, 2011, 9:50 am

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
I like her - she seems very nice.

I also liked the Welcome to EXP email that she sent me this week...

I thought it was well written.

Old Nov 17, 2011, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter
I think people like her because she's a real person, she's got a personality, she puts a face on the AAdvantage program, she seems like she's genuinely interested in improving it, and soliciting our opinions about it.
Ed Zachary.

AA certainly had the feeling of nameless faceless corporate entity compared with the other airlines. She helps negate that.
Old Nov 17, 2011, 1:51 pm

Programs: AA Life Plat 4mm, Hilton Diamond
Trying to set her up with my son, I'll let everybody know how it goes; seems like the kind of woman he should date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.