Bose 1000 miles for listening to Video Wave (ends Nov 10 2011)

Old Sep 29, 2011, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 10 MM + 2013, AA EXP,Lifetime AC ,Crown Room, Red Carpet,USAIR CLUB ,Hertz Plat, Hilton Dia, GS +++
Bose 1000 miles for listening to Video Wave (ends Nov 10 2011)

Just for listening - to the Video Wave System in one of their Bose Stores. 10,000 miles for purchase the system.

Offer ends November 10,2011. On the front of the mailer lists the 2 stores in the Los Angeles region.

Did a search didn't see this - feel free to merge - thanks.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 2:07 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive
Cool!

I drive right by a Bose store on my way to and from church. Guess what I'll be doing Sunday @ 1:00 p.m.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 2:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, LT Gold
Thanks for sharing! That system is incredible, wish I had room in the ole' budget to pick one up, and nab those bonus miles.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Wouldn't you like to know?!
Any details? Do you need to bring the flyer? Or, just walk into the store and ask them about the 1000 AA mile demo promo?
Old Sep 29, 2011, 4:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, too many others
Received an invitation in the mail today. Offer said it was an exclusive invitation from Bose for American Airlines AAdvantage members and for more information to call 1-800-213-2073.
Good Luck.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 5:03 pm

Got my flyer in the mail today as well. T&C says to bring the flyer with you to the Bose store. Miles posts 6 to 8 weeks after the visit.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 6:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by skymatty
Got my flyer in the mail today as well. T&C says to bring the flyer with you to the Bose store. Miles posts 6 to 8 weeks after the visit.
Very true! I read this thread just before heading out on a journey that took me right past a BOSE store. I dropped in and sure enough they knew about the promotion but no dice without the flyer (which I don't have)
Old Sep 29, 2011, 7:27 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
I haven't received a flyer yet, and I will be near the Bose store in SF tomorrow.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 7:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat
Flyer has a key number above your mailing address that is unique so I doubt there is much wiggle room for those who are 'flyerless'.

Edit: Didn't seem to need key number when I went it. You might be able to do it without a flyer.

Last edited by sica4; Oct 21, 2011 at 11:23 pm
Old Sep 29, 2011, 9:44 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA Silver, HHDmd, MBvLTPLT, PCAmb/Dmd, HYT Dis
Thank you. Remembered seeing something Bose in my mail earlier this week. Just found the AA offer. Probably would have been thrown out tomorrow (Friday is trash day). I was actually at the mall today with the closest BOSE store - guess I will have to return this weekend.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 10:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by sica4
Flyer has a key number above your mailing address that is unique so I doubt there is much wiggle room for those who are 'flyerless'.
I love the "flyer" requirement. A very appropriate way to get FF miles
Old Sep 29, 2011, 10:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 4.6 MM, LT Pt, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium
The only place I have seen this promotion is on this particular thread. I stopped by my local Bose Store (uninvited) and sat through a 15 minute demo on the system. I asked a few questions and they got my AAdvantage no. and name and said I had earned 1000 miles. They actually entered the data into their system and no certificate was offered as has been the case in previous Bose promotions. I will let you know if and when the miles post.
Old Sep 29, 2011, 11:02 pm

I've seen promotional literature like this come in the little (quarterly?) packets that they mail out to AAdvantage members - the ones with the account summary and a little booklet about one of AA's featured destinations. Not sure when the last one was, as I generally pay very little attention to these things.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 6:06 am

Programs: UA Gold; HH Diamond; Hyatt Plat
I got the mailer, went and checked out the TV at the Bose store five miles from my house, and the Bose agent typed a few things in the computer and said "all set".

Spent much longer time there than I thought I would, as I got comfy on their couch and the sales guy cranked up some Hendrix. Good stuff.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 9:37 am

Programs: AA 2 MM Plt, *wood Plt
Grrr.

We have 4 AA FF accounts at our house. Only the youngest son received the mailer, and he's only 10.
Wonder if I could use the flyer code, and give them my AA account #.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.