Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO Terminal 2 Check in Times

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2011, 2:17 am
Original Poster

SFO Terminal 2 Check in Times

In the old terminal I was comfortable checking in at 5:30 AM for AA24 departing to JFK at 7:10 with international AA connections and checking bags. How is that working in the new terminal? Thanks for comments.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 3:52 am

Programs: AA EXP/Admiral's Club; Amex Platinum; AA Citi Executive; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by OldTWAPlatGuy
In the old terminal I was comfortable checking in at 5:30 AM for AA24 departing to JFK at 7:10 with international AA connections and checking bags. How is that working in the new terminal? Thanks for comments.
you're totally fine at 5:30 AM! especially if you have Priority Access, you'll have more than enough time to enjoy the facilities of the terminal.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 7:38 am

Programs: AA CK, Marriott plat
Terminal 2 seems even faster than the old terminal 3

Lines seemed to move faster and better laid out- the walk is longer to the gate- but not so bad
Old May 2, 2011, 3:04 am

Programs: AA EXP, MM
Btw, for what it's worth, made the 7am LAX flight with 10 minutes to spare last Weds from my place in the city, leaving by cab at 6:10am. Mixed the times up a bit and thought it was leaving at 730am, in reality on the hour. 40minutes door to board not bad for the new T2, at least for early morning.
Old May 2, 2011, 7:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by raucous
Btw, for what it's worth, made the 7am LAX flight with 10 minutes to spare last Weds from my place in the city, leaving by cab at 6:10am. Mixed the times up a bit and thought it was leaving at 730am, in reality on the hour. 40minutes door to board not bad for the new T2, at least for early morning.
Glad you made it. Sound a wee bit close for my tastes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.