Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

AAdvantage(R) Program - Celebrate 30 Years With 30 Days Of Prizes, Sweeps And Deals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AAdvantage(R) Program - Celebrate 30 Years With 30 Days Of Prizes, Sweeps And Deals

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2011, 4:53 am

Originally Posted by barbh2
Mine also showed up last night- dated 4/21 listed as "SHOP DINE TRAVEL DEAL 30"
Ditto here, although mine was dated 4/20. Now if only the damn Vinesse wine club 3K miles would post!
Old Jul 7, 2011, 5:02 am

Programs: AA PLT - 1 MM
It was a great surprise to see the 3000 miles for the "Shop, Dine & Travel" in my account today.
I got my dine and shop miles in the standard time, but I did not make any AA flight in the period, and the miles for the car rental I did never posted.
I actually made a flight with LAN, but I read the terms again and it say American Airlines, American Eagle or AmericanConnection as valid flight companies, not the other oneworld ones.
So either they know I had a car rental although I didn't get the miles, or they took the LAN miles in count, or just with the shop and dine was enough to get the 3000 miles.
Any other that did not flight in AA/AE/AC got these miles?
Old Jul 7, 2011, 6:43 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Shop Your Way To Anywhere

Has any one received the 500 miles when you spend $75 or more with any online retailer?
Old Jul 7, 2011, 7:22 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by adeleswart
Dated 4/20, but 3000 AAdvantage 30th promo showed up today. Thanks AA!
Got it today!
Old Jul 7, 2011, 7:50 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Unfortunately mine did not post- it may have to docwith Eshopping dating my purchase daya after the end of the promo
Old Jul 7, 2011, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mzredhead
Has any one received the 500 miles when you spend $75 or more with any online retailer?
Nope. Still waiting for that one. In fact, it's been so long, I forgot about it already.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 9:26 am

Programs: United Mileage Plus, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards
No 3000 miles for me yet despite the fact that I had two hotel stays booked through AA, several AA Shopping purchases and a ton of AA dining. However all my dining was done while the 300 miles/30 dollar promo was going and the overlapping promos may have disqualified the dines for the 3K promo.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 10:29 am

Programs: AA (1MM), Marriott (LT Gold)
Originally Posted by Armin Tamzarian
No 3000 miles for me yet despite the fact that I had two hotel stays booked through AA, several AA Shopping purchases and a ton of AA dining. However all my dining was done while the 300 miles/30 dollar promo was going and the overlapping promos may have disqualified the dines for the 3K promo.
Not having used the service, do you actually earn hotel "miles" by using the AA website? A lot of these hotel programs require that you book your room through their website to earn points or miles at their hotels. I'm assuming AA gave you miles for using their website, but perhaps, they are not viewed as hotel "miles" (e.g., Starwood, Hilton, Marriott, etc.) but rather some type of AA Vacations miles instead.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 10:35 am

Programs: AA EX PLT, AS MVPG, AR PLT,SPG GOLD
I received mine this morning . The flight was on may 27 and the last of the 3 requirements. It was dated April 20.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 10:57 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
Got it today!
Me too, didn’t think that I was eligible but sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 11:01 am

Programs: Hilton Gold; AA Platinum;Marriott Gold; Hyatt Diamond
Got mine today- 3K for fly, shop, and dine. Thanks AA
Old Jul 7, 2011, 11:04 am

Programs: AA EXP, AA LT Gold, SPG Plat 75
Originally Posted by rockhound
It was a great surprise to see the 3000 miles for the "Shop, Dine & Travel" in my account today.
I got my dine and shop miles in the standard time, but I did not make any AA flight in the period, and the miles for the car rental I did never posted.
I actually made a flight with LAN, but I read the terms again and it say American Airlines, American Eagle or AmericanConnection as valid flight companies, not the other oneworld ones.
So either they know I had a car rental although I didn't get the miles, or they took the LAN miles in count, or just with the shop and dine was enough to get the 3000 miles.
Any other that did not flight in AA/AE/AC got these miles?
Sort of. Mine posted last night:

04/21/11 SHOP DINE TRAVEL DEAL 30 .... 3,000 miles

The AA flight I flew on was a mileage aaward to the carribbean. I didn't think it qualified, but hey I'm not complaining. It puts me .3% closer to LT Plat.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 11:15 am

Programs: United Mileage Plus, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards
Originally Posted by ExitRowAisle
Not having used the service, do you actually earn hotel "miles" by using the AA website? A lot of these hotel programs require that you book your room through their website to earn points or miles at their hotels. I'm assuming AA gave you miles for using their website, but perhaps, they are not viewed as hotel "miles" (e.g., Starwood, Hilton, Marriott, etc.) but rather some type of AA Vacations miles instead.
Perhaps that's it. I did get the base 250 mikes for each hotel stay. I suppose I should e-mail someone at AA.com to see if I qualified for the bonus.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 11:17 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG PLT, FPC PLT, Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond
Originally Posted by Phasers

04/21/11 SHOP DINE TRAVEL DEAL 30 .... 3,000 miles
Got mine! We got 9,000 miles total for our family of three!
Old Jul 14, 2011, 5:10 pm

Programs: AAdvantage - Platinum
3k AA miles for Vinesse wine club sign-up

Has anyone seen this post yet? This is getting annoying.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.