AA Team by WeberShandwick announce

Old Apr 5, 11, 5:03 pm
Original Poster

AA Team by WeberShandwick announce

Inspired by by the musings of Leonardo da Vinci, the introduction of a new and exciting way to travel on [email protected] The introduction of the hell that is hub and spoke:

Old Apr 5, 11, 5:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
There is speculation of the eventual closure of the ORD hub. And somehow, I think in the long run I see AA leaving LAX. So I guess one day there will be the hubs of DFW and MIA and a focus city at NYC.
Old Apr 5, 11, 5:42 pm

Programs: Many, but currently grounded.
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
There is speculation of the eventual closure of the ORD hub. And somehow, I think in the long run I see AA leaving LAX. So I guess one day there will be the hubs of DFW and MIA and a focus city at NYC.
I hope you are wrong, but fear you are right. After all, this is the incredible shrinking airline.
Old Apr 5, 11, 6:01 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage and New York City

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
I'm sure that there are more constructive ways to share our feedback with AmericanAirlines.

Edited to add: If anyone has questions about how to do this and/or would like to discuss those ways with the AA Moderator team, please feel free to contact us by PM. Of course, for us to be able to discuss this with you, you will need to enable PM or email communications in your account settings. Sending us additional RBPs to which we cannot respond will not be productive.

/Moderator

Last edited by dstan; Apr 5, 11 at 6:46 pm

Search this Thread
Search Engine: