Wiki Posts
Search

AA 498 CUN-ORD Pax strikes FA, cuffs come out

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2011, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP & million miler
Originally Posted by mvoight
As I remember them... from many years ago as a former IL Correctional Officer, that seems to be a reasonable description.
They were zip-tie like, but these were quite heavy-duty and one-piece meaning one zip tie could cuff both hands. Wide and thick and with a big "buckle". I've seen Chicago PD flex-cuffs that were much lighter and very much like regular commercial zip-ties where you use two of them intertwined to link the two hands. I didn't recognize the type of tape she handed me. Was white, about 2" wide. Appeared to be some type of plastic though I didn't peel it back to see how sticky/flexible it was. I can only assume it was for taping together ankles or something.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP & million miler
Originally Posted by DillMan
I seriously doubt an air marshal would (1) leave the plane without talking to LE when they arrived or (2) run to FT to tell his story. I think we can safely discard that theory.
Maybe I'm a double-secret air marshall in deep cover? Only PRETENDING to be a snoring somewhat overweight middle-aged man in First, but ready to spring into action at the first sign of trouble or exhaustion of the Glenlivet! Running to FT to tell the story just validates my cover even further. Anyone here know who Pandy Reterson is? I do....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.