Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA Codeshare to SYD - priority seats for AA PLT??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2012, 5:50 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT - 2.9MM, Lifetime AC, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Hertz Precs Crcl
Originally Posted by Shareholder
Guess that's the price of getting 100% mileage booking the AA codeshare (and paying a few hundred $s more at that) rather than booking the QF flights themselves. Thinking of doing PER late next month so guess I should brace myself for the worst. (Then again, if QF's own coach fliers on discount fares can't select their seats either, it becomes a matter of getting to the airport early -- or being able to select at the time of OLCI. Fortunately I'd be inbound from the other side of both continents on the transPac segments so have a quarter-day leg up on SYD and MEL boarding pax.)
EXP desk WAS able to get the seats I wanted. I still can not change them on Qantas.com, but at least AAgents can allocate them. Probably that will change soon too....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.