Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Get A MasterCard Gift Card For Booking On AA.com

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2011, 11:08 pm

Programs: AA Gold
BTW... It came in a nondescript window envelope with "Program Headquarters" in the return address pane. I almost threw it out, thinking it was junk mail.
Old May 6, 2011, 2:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM
Originally Posted by FlyMeToTheLooneyBin
Woohoo! The wait is finally over. I got my card! $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm rich!
I just got a $10 card also. Could have been in the box yesterday but I didn't check the mail.

I have to check because I thought I booked a flight, car & hotel but they only sent me $10.

Did anyone else book multiple and only get $10??

Rod

Forgot to mention be sure and read through the instructions on the back of the page because there are special items, especially for restaurant use.
Old May 6, 2011, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by Rodraid
I just got a $10 card also. Could have been in the box yesterday but I didn't check the mail.

I have to check because I thought I booked a flight, car & hotel but they only sent me $10.

Did anyone else book multiple and only get $10??

Rod

Forgot to mention be sure and read through the instructions on the back of the page because there are special items, especially for restaurant use.
I also booked some tickets for my wife, but no mastercard came for her.

Originally Posted by AAKittyKat
BTW... It came in a nondescript window envelope with "Program Headquarters" in the return address pane. I almost threw it out, thinking it was junk mail.
Yeah. I thought it was junk mail, too, but when I opened it up to trash the contents, I saw the AA logo and felt something hard in the paper stack, so I knew that I was going to become an instant $10-naire.
Old May 6, 2011, 4:46 pm

Programs: AA Gold; WN A-List Pref., CP; Marriott Plat.
Yay - $10.00! I am rich. Woohoo.
Old May 6, 2011, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by jbdear
Yay - $10.00! I am rich. Woohoo.
Welcome to the club.
Old May 6, 2011, 5:00 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Still nothing for me. I wrote into AA CR and asked for compensation (as I suggested jokingly yesterday). I'll let you know how it goes.
Old May 7, 2011, 3:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HYATT DIA
YES!
Mine too!
I had forgotten about it actually!
Nice to know I can have lunch today!
Old May 7, 2011, 4:40 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
This is nice to know. I'm currently traveling. Hopefully it's in my mailbox when I get home tonight!

I had completely forgotten about this until I saw the thread pop up again. I think I'm getting only $10, but it's still nice!
Old May 7, 2011, 6:21 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
AA CS claims it should be in everyone's box by the end of next week.

Dear uxb,

First, allow me to thank you for being one of our valued AAdvantage Platinum® members. At AAdvantage® Customer Service, we are always glad to hear from you.

Thank you for your interest in the recent promotion that offered a $10, $25, or $50 MasterCard® reward card for booking your travel needs at AA.com. Regrettably, the fulfillment of these reward cards was behind schedule. However, we expect that everyone who qualified will soon receive the reward cards. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

If you would like to check your eligibility, here are the offer details:

[redacted]

As I said, you should receive your card by the end of next week. If you do not, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Regards,

[redacted]
AAdvantage Customer Service
American Airlines
Old May 9, 2011, 1:25 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat 2MM
I totally forgot about this until a $10 GC showed up on Saturday. Guess I do get a free lunch :-)
Old May 9, 2011, 1:35 pm

Programs: US CP, DL GM, AA Plat
Awesome I get $10. Gonna save the card for when I sign for trial offers and stuff in case I forget to cancel
Old May 9, 2011, 2:45 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum 5 million miles
My $25 card was delivered to my mail box on Saturday. I had forgotten about the offer.
Old May 9, 2011, 3:38 pm

Programs: AAExecPlat MM, DL MM, HH Platinum
I thought it was junk mail and cut it up before I realized what it was. However, I can tape it back together to order something on-line. It sure looked like some of the othe junk mail with the fake cards in them.
Old May 9, 2011, 9:23 pm

Weird...some of my mail goes to my parents' house (I move a lot), and they called today to tell me I got some kind of Mastercard in the mail from AA. That sounded weird to me and I was going to have them toss it, but then I had them read the letter and it sounded like I got one of these cash cards.

Which is still weird...I did buy tickets on AA.com during the period, but I used my Visa card. I don't even have a Mastercard!
Old May 14, 2011, 4:25 pm

Anyone else out there, that didnt get the card yet?
I still didnt and am counting on it....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.