Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

MULT0 / MULT1 - 3k miles for 3/6 hotel stays, then 1k mi per stay, up to 10K mi

MULT0 / MULT1 - 3k miles for 3/6 hotel stays, then 1k mi per stay, up to 10K mi

Old Sep 1, 2010, 6:15 pm

Programs: American, BA, NWA, United, US Air
To rustyr and ma91mph:
Before you make your hotel reservation, check with www.bedbugregistry.com if these properties are not infested. You might be surprised which hotels are infested, I am not making that up
Old Sep 1, 2010, 6:22 pm

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by Hakluyt
To rustyr and ma91mph:
Before you make your hotel reservation, check with www.bedbugregistry.com if these properties are not infested. You might be surprised which hotels are infested, I am not making that up
thanks for the tip but all i do is check in, pick up an apple from front desk, leave, and wait for miles to post!
Old Sep 1, 2010, 7:36 pm

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
thanks for the tip but all i do is check in, pick up an apple from front desk, leave, and wait for miles to post!
DITTO!(I could care less about the apple) But hey- those pesky critters are being found in upscale hotels too-maybe they upgraded!
Old Sep 2, 2010, 10:27 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
I've registered for both but my email was for MULT1. Wonder if its targeted? Hopefully MULT0 will work. lol
Old Sep 2, 2010, 10:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Avis Chairman
I wonder why they would put out two similar promos, when both are easily registered for...
Old Sep 2, 2010, 5:29 pm

Question MULT1 after getting email for MULT0

is there any reason to sign up for MULT1 if you had already received the email and registered for MULT0? Could that actually be bad, since the MULT1 terms aren't as good as MULT0?
Old Sep 2, 2010, 9:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Avis Chairman
Originally Posted by adzel
is there any reason to sign up for MULT1 if you had already received the email and registered for MULT0? Could that actually be bad, since the MULT1 terms aren't as good as MULT0?
That's what I'm thinking - I wouldn't register for both, if I were you. It's just funny that the two promos are exactly the same, just one is worse.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 2:41 am

Programs: AA EXP, BAEC Bronze, DL Plat UA, HHonors Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt
If you're definitely going to do 13 stays, I'd think you're probably fine signing up for both. In that instance, they may stack. And if not, you should get the 10K regardless.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 3:06 am

Programs: UA,DL,CZ
How can SPG hotel participate in this pro?

I am wondering if SPG hotel is one of the partner for this promotion? If so, how can I select AA mile for a particular stay? It seems that SPG now only has transfer option. They do not have the option of earining miles for a particular stay. Is it right?
Old Sep 6, 2010, 6:29 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Hmm... If you have an award stay and earn points for say room service, would that trigger a 'stay' for this promo?
Old Sep 6, 2010, 9:57 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa exp - spg gold - Hyatt Diamond - HH Gold
Originally Posted by tylorcl
I am wondering if SPG hotel is one of the partner for this promotion? If so, how can I select AA mile for a particular stay? It seems that SPG now only has transfer option. They do not have the option of earining miles for a particular stay. Is it right?
Go to aa.com - advantage - partners - hotels. The *wood properties are listed individually, 4pts, sheraton, westin, etc.
https://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/p...n.jsp?from=Nav
Earn two miles per U.S. dollar spent (three miles per U.S. dollar for elite Gold and Platinum Preferred guests) on all qualifying charges. Call 1-888-627-7143 today to join SPG and provide your AAdvantage number to earn miles!
Old Sep 7, 2010, 1:51 am

Programs: UA,DL,CZ
Originally Posted by magic111
Go to aa.com - advantage - partners - hotels. The *wood properties are listed individually, 4pts, sheraton, westin, etc.
https://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/p...n.jsp?from=Nav
I know SPG is one of AA hotel partners. I just ask if SPG is one of the hotels that participate in this promotion? Or does it mean that every hotel partner of AA participate in this pro?
Old Sep 7, 2010, 7:54 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
The way I read it, all partners participate - it says "any partner" and they dont have to be different.

The big question is will 10 transfers from SPG count?
Old Sep 7, 2010, 8:34 am

Programs: AA EXP, BAEC Bronze, DL Plat UA, HHonors Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt
It's not transfers, it's stays that credit to miles, I believe.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 9:11 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa exp - spg gold - Hyatt Diamond - HH Gold
I know SPG is one of AA hotel partners. I just ask if SPG is one of the hotels that participate in this promotion? Or does it mean that every hotel partner of AA participate in this pro?
Uhhh - the links that I sent you to show how to set up your SPG account to earn miles.

Your original question asked how you could do that.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.