Search

OW Lounges in PEK

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2010, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Status Free
OW Lounges in PEK

Hi
I did a search of the forum and didn't find anything.

Does anyone has any experiences with OW lounges in PEK? I'm flying out on AA 186 on Thurs and wonder where would be the best place to kill some time preflight.

Thanks!
Old Jun 7, 2010, 4:44 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat
Originally Posted by ediemac1
Hi
I did a search of the forum and didn't find anything.

Does anyone has any experiences with OW lounges in PEK? I'm flying out on AA 186 on Thurs and wonder where would be the best place to kill some time preflight.

Thanks!
AA uses the Air China lounge. It's okay -- dont have high expectation. You can also stop by the CX/KA lounge -- its okay too. Basically, not much to write home about.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 6:38 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PLT,HH-PLT
reiterating what was just said, nothing too fabulous, but i'd definetly check them both out (different food offerings!!)
Old Jun 7, 2010, 9:20 pm

Programs: AA Gold, 1MM; Hyatt Explorist; MR Gold; HH Diamond
Can I use the CX/KA lounge with a Business/First ticket, or do I need to be Plat/ExPlat?
Old Jun 8, 2010, 2:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Having been to VIP lounges in PVG, SHA, PEK, CTU, SZX, CAN and HAK, the best ones are unimpressive and the worst ones are really grim (CTU, CAN and SZX stand out as the worst). I was in the KA/CX lounge on Sunday and it was better than most, but still nothing special. I have no reason to think that the Air China lounge would be any better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.