What do you do with your AA Amenity Kits/Washbags?

Old Apr 18, 2010, 2:39 pm

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)
You can always use a few - I even used the bags as sort of small "packing cubes" for gadgets like chargers. But after a while, new ones seem useless. So yes lately I have left them in the cabin unopened.
Old Apr 18, 2010, 3:27 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, Marriott GLD, Amex PLT, Hertz GLD, National EX
Originally Posted by aktchi
You can always use a few - I even used the bags as sort of small "packing cubes" for gadgets like chargers. But after a while, new ones seem useless. So yes lately I have left them in the cabin unopened.
Thanks to you, and others like you. On my way off the plane Friday, I picked up one of the unopened, still sealed kits. Came in handy at the hotel, especially the lip balm
Old Apr 19, 2010, 5:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, DL Plat
I usually grab them and give them to family and friends
Old Apr 19, 2010, 5:55 pm

Programs: AA
Anyone looking to PIF a couple new ones of these, let me know. I've been looking for a a couple cases just like these. Wouldn't mind using the contents either
Old Apr 19, 2010, 5:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3.4MM, BAEC, UAMP, Skyteam (<10k) HH Gold, IHG Plat, Hertz Gold, GE/TSA TT
Originally Posted by aktchi
Dang !!! why didn't i think of that?? i bought several Eagle Creek cubes, about the same size. Dang!
Old Apr 20, 2010, 2:30 pm

Programs: AA
Shoe Bags

I miss the shoe bags just because I was able to use these for a long time after the flight. In fact, i'm using a year-old one now to carry all my toiletries around whenever I travel. Does anyone know of any routings where the bag is still given out or is it just the pencil-case looking thing now?
Old Apr 20, 2010, 2:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA PLT, UAL 1k, Hyatt Diamond
I found they make great gifts for co-workers who may not regularly travel and travel Y when they do. I've brought them into the office before and they are always well received.
Old Apr 23, 2010, 4:55 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Throw them in the garbage!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.