PROMO: Flowers for Them, Miles for You

Old Feb 8, 10, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

PROMO: Flowers for Them, Miles for You

Thought I'd bring this to attention for anyone that is going to buy flowers for the upcoming VDay. AA is offering 25 miles for every dollar spent at 1800flowers.com (by phone is valid, too). The promo code is AAL75.

Happy flower ordering. Enjoy your Valentine's Days

Last edited by Doghound; Feb 8, 10 at 1:14 pm
Old Feb 8, 10, 12:45 pm

Programs: Diamond medallion, HHonors Diamond,
I think that deal is linked on the AA website.

I did a similar one for 25 miles per dollar through FTD a couple weeks ago.
Old Feb 8, 10, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by The Matador View Post
I think that deal is linked on the AA website.
I just looked and it is. It is inside the "Additional Offers" section... so, modified my post accordingly
Old Feb 8, 10, 2:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1P, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Unless you actually planned on buying flowers anyways, you're better off spending $1000 on the new buy 40k miles/get 15K additional as it comes out to 55 miles per dollar spent.

Plus 1800-flowers is a complete rip-off during Valentine's Day just like most flower shops around this time
Old Feb 8, 10, 3:16 pm

Programs: American Airlines EXP 1.99 MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, IHG Plat Ambassador, UA 1K
Originally Posted by dgreg View Post
Unless you actually planned on buying flowers anyways, you're better off spending $1000 on the new buy 40k miles/get 15K additional as it comes out to 55 miles per dollar spent.

Plus 1800-flowers is a complete rip-off during Valentine's Day just like most flower shops around this time
Buying miles is not a terrible idea then. The 25 miles/dollar usually doesn't allow you to access any of the discounted flowers either.
Old Feb 8, 10, 3:35 pm

Programs: aadvantage plt/2mm; Southwest A-pref'd; VA Gold; SPG PLT
Terrible waste of time - AVOID

Gave up after 30 mins of "The promotion code you requested is not valid for any of the items in your shopping cart." Apparantly no way to find out what does and what does not qualify.
Old Feb 8, 10, 5:12 pm

Programs: AA: EXP SPG:PLT HH: Diamond
UHHHHHHHH!

The offer is not valid for anything that has free shipping. I called and the girl told me to take out the promo code and order, then call back in 30 min and they will add the code so I will get the miles. I am willing to bet my life when I call back the next person I speak to will be clueless & I will never see the miles.

At least my Mom & sis will each have a box of flowers to open.....

Search this Thread
Search Engine: