Wiki Posts
Search

MIA-UIO (Miami-Quito) NGBC on 757?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2010, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Pb Medallion
MIA-UIO (Miami-Quito) NGBC on 757?

A search of the forum is returning conflicting information about the layout of the 757 used for MIA-UIO.

Several threads suggest this should be a route with NGBC. Several other threads reference a 757 with domestic first seats.

The aa.com seatmaps (which I know are not a reliable source for this type of question) show a 757 with the domestic layout for all of the various itins I have searched.

Anyone have some recent, definitive knowledge of the layout on these 757s?

Thanks.
Old Aug 10, 2010, 4:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 1 MM, AC, HH Diamond, Marriott Silver, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by cs19
The aa.com seatmaps (which I know are not a reliable source for this type of question) show a 757 with the domestic layout for all of the various itins I have searched.
I'm not sure why you're thinking the seat map isn't accurate. It's usually not a great indicator for availability, but the seat layouts should be correct unless there's some unexpected equipment change.
Old Aug 10, 2010, 8:09 pm

Programs: AA LFT. PLAT
Originally Posted by cs19
A search of the forum is returning conflicting information about the layout of the 757 used for MIA-UIO.

Several threads suggest this should be a route with NGBC. Several other threads reference a 757 with domestic first seats.

Anyone have some recent, definitive knowledge of the layout on these 757s?

Thanks.

It will be domestic

F22 Y166

NGBC might be added at a later time
Old Aug 10, 2010, 8:23 pm
ffI

Programs: AA EXP2M, DL 1MM DM ext, UA PP <=> HH G/Marr PE/Hyatt G/IHG P FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
flew on AA DCA-MIA_UIO - same as domestic. The only thing extra is the Admirals Club access in MIA - right out of 1956.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 5:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by ffI
right out of 1956.
???
Old Dec 29, 2010, 10:35 pm

Programs: 10 MM + 2013, AA EXP,Lifetime AC ,Crown Room, Red Carpet,USAIR CLUB ,Hertz Plat, Hilton Dia, GS +++
IFE? Would anyone know what is used these days...

Few years back it was personal players up in the front of the bus.... I've been flying LAN lately - on AA Friday 757 .... Do they still offer the personal players on this route - or is it byo....
thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.