Wiki Posts
Search

10% Discount Code from Citarella Stores

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2009, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT,1.4MM
10% Discount Code from Citarella Stores

I have one of these codes if anybody needs it. Just PM me. They had a bunch of them sitting on the checkout counters of the grocery store last week in the store in East Hampton.

Purchase Period: Nov. 23, 200 - Feb. 23, 2010.
Travel Period: Dec. 7, 200 - Mar 7, 2010.
Discount for up to 6 People on a single purchase.
Any published far of at least $300.
Must book and purchase on AA.com.
Can only be used once.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 3:33 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Thanks. Check your PM! lol I just love how this happens almost minutes after I book a pricey fare
Old Dec 23, 2009, 5:15 pm

Thanks for your generous offer! PM sent.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 9:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT,1.4MM
The code is gone. A guy sent me a PM almost instantly after posting this! Thanks everybody for sending me a PM and sorry I don't have more codes to offer!

Mike
Old Dec 24, 2009, 3:54 pm

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
I have one, just one, available for the first candidate. But there are plenty more in Citarella stores in New York, so think about friends in the Big Apple.
Old Dec 24, 2009, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by ajnaro
I have one, just one, available for the first candidate. But there are plenty more in Citarella stores in New York, so think about friends in the Big Apple.
Code gone!
Old Dec 24, 2009, 4:33 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Originally Posted by ajnaro
Are they just handing them out upon making a purchase there? How long are they available?
Old Dec 24, 2009, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by demkr
Are they just handing them out upon making a purchase there? How long are they available?
I found two of the codes thrown into a shopping bag with my purchases when I reached home. That was in early December.
Old Dec 24, 2009, 7:08 pm

I'll be back in the city on New Years. Will see what they have over there..
Old Dec 25, 2009, 12:13 am

Programs: Grounded
Originally Posted by demkr
I'll be back in the city on New Years. Will see what they have over there..
Ditto. I'd love know if it's still there then
Old Dec 25, 2009, 8:33 am

I'll buy a pack of gum from Citarella on 1/2, and then I'll let you all know lol
Old Dec 25, 2009, 2:00 pm

I'm about to make a big purchase. A code would help. Anyone got any of these now? Why are there so many deals for those living in the New York area ?
Old Jan 2, 2010, 9:54 am

I went to Citarella today in Manhattan and received no code, so atleast at this location they are not/no longer providing them. Asked the cashier about it and she said she had no knowledge of it
Old Jan 2, 2010, 1:34 pm

Programs: Grounded
I visited one and there were a stack sitting on top of the register. I asked if I could take a look at one and they went "sure."
Old Jan 2, 2010, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by MrPink
I visited one and there were a stack sitting on top of the register. I asked if I could take a look at one and they went "sure."
Which location was this, and was this today? 10% off will come in handy for me when I book an int'l route.

Would hope you can share the code with me via PM. Been hunting for this one fora while

Last edited by demkr; Jan 2, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.