Wiki Posts
Search

Bose: New 150 miles for watching video

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2009, 3:14 pm

Programs: AA PLT, Delta SkyMiles
Wink

Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
I also went to the store at Boca Raton/Town Ctr. I watched the video and they said that since someone else was in the theatre, I can just have the voucher without doing the whole thing. I watched the online video about a week ago and took the in-store demo over the weekend (I think on Sunday)..checked yesterday, and the 500 miles (150 and 350) posted already, much faster than expected!

The only reason I can think of Bose being somewhat stingy is because they probably pay AA (wholesale/marketing rate) for the miles awarded.
Maybe you're cuter than I am?
Old Oct 8, 2009, 11:18 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Hi, I just dropped by the SoHo store and they apparently had one certificate left in the back---FYI The store at Time Warner Center is out too. Lots of AAdv's in NYC jumping on this one I guess!
Old Oct 8, 2009, 1:15 pm

Thanks!

Just did the online video. It's not much, but it can't hurt.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by streetbystreet
Just did the online video. It's not much, but it can't hurt.
It's great as a link to send to people looking to extend their mileage expiration.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 9:46 pm

Originally Posted by demkr
Hi, I just dropped by the SoHo store and they apparently had one certificate left in the back---FYI The store at Time Warner Center is out too. Lots of AAdv's in NYC jumping on this one I guess!
Bummer. Guess I won't even try then Thanks for the heads up... I shouldn't have put off visiting the store.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 11:27 pm

Programs: AA PLAT
Sweet video

The online quiz posted that day. Nice product. Can't wait to check it out in the Bose store, even if they have run out of miles.^
Old Oct 11, 2009, 11:45 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Originally Posted by GreyedOut
Bummer. Guess I won't even try then Thanks for the heads up... I shouldn't have put off visiting the store.
No, still go ! They take down your name and Aadv # and send it to "corporate" and it posts to your account.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 4:37 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, HH Diamond, , AA Gold, Bonvoy Titaniu
drats! link still active, but video won't play!
Old Feb 9, 2010, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by DeirdreTours
drats! link still active, but video won't play!
Probably has to do with the T&C:

Offer of 150 miles with online video view valid 9/30/09 through 10/14/09 while supplies last. Offer of 350 miles with in-store demonstration valid 9/30/09 through 10/14/09 while supplies last. Offer of 1500 miles with purchase of QuietComfort 15 headphones valid 9/30/09 through 11/14/09. All mileage vouchers must be redeemed by 11/15/2009.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.