Wiki Posts
Search

HP Profiles not working tonight?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2005, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AA LT Plat, DL Silver
HP Profiles not working tonight?

Can't log into my profile at americawest.com tonight. I wonder if it is just a random IT problem or if they are working on loading something related to the new and improved FF program?
Old Sep 23, 2005, 9:40 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, MH Gold, SPG Platinum
Mine works fine.
Old Sep 23, 2005, 11:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I had a problem with mine this AM, but it's back.

I've noticed that two reservataions made online never showed up in my profile. I can access them by the PNR though.
Old Sep 24, 2005, 12:39 am

Programs: NetJets Marquis, Southwest Moo, Marriott Platinum
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by PhxFlyGuy
Can't log into my profile at americawest.com tonight. I wonder if it is just a random IT problem or if they are working on loading something related to the new and improved FF program?
Please beat them up on this. My experience is that they are a "wet behind the ears" group. They need to post an interim page that states the expected down times. If they exceed those times by 5 minutes, then someone needs to update the page.

Anyone that accepts this as normal business is a wimp and is part of the problem. Please report the problem!
Old Sep 24, 2005, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AA LT Plat, DL Silver
I called the internet support desk last night and they told me that the problem is pretty much confined to Flightfund numbers that begin with leading zero's. Anyway, they claim that they need to be fixed manually and at this point they are waiting for people to call and report the problem before they fix. I haven't checked today since they told me it probably wouldnt be up until Monday.
Old Sep 24, 2005, 10:25 am

Programs: HP/US Gold, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold
I called last night and was told it was a problem with them merging their computers with US Air. Mine works fine now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.