get together

Old Feb 27, 2006, 9:34 am
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
Are your crediting to HP or NWA? I was going to credit to HP for EQMs, but NWA is giving me 2500 bonus RDMs and I need slome SkyTeam EQMs anyway

See you on the plane and in Phoenix. I will hopefully have my FT luggage tags on my bag as I take my exit row seat.
I am crediting to FlightFund. I had considered crediting to Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, but thought I'd take this final opportunity to earn some elite qualifying miles before the HP/NW partnership ends.

What are your days of travel? I fly HP PHX-LAX & NW LAX-HNL on 01MAR, NW HNL-LAX on 03MAR, and HP LAX-PHX on 05MAR.
Old Feb 27, 2006, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA ExP (former HP/US), Marriott (former SPG) Lifetime Platinum, and most other major hotel programs
Originally Posted by enviroian
but in all seriousness, if we get enough interested, the Village Tavern right down the street in Scottsdale is an excellent place and would make a great happy hour venue with their large bar area.
A convenient location for me.
Old Feb 27, 2006, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by PhoenixCMC
A convenient location for me.

So is this a private get-together or can even an 18yr FF agent attend...or would it be too risky?
Old Feb 28, 2006, 8:17 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Originally Posted by TransWorldOne
I am crediting to FlightFund. I had considered crediting to Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, but thought I'd take this final opportunity to earn some elite qualifying miles before the HP/NW partnership ends.

What are your days of travel? I fly HP PHX-LAX & NW LAX-HNL on 01MAR, NW HNL-LAX on 03MAR, and HP LAX-PHX on 05MAR.
US PHL-LAS Mar 02, HP LAS-LAX Mar 03, NW LAX-HNL Mar 03, HP SNA-LAS Mar 06, UA LAS-LAX-DEN-IAD-PHL Mar 06 - MR on the way to work. Overall, 9426 EQMs this weekend and only $170 total out of pocket for both trips!

Anyway, let's make a decision - will Mar 11 or 18 work for eveyone? I have to buy plane tickets ASAP for Mar 11. Can any of you Phoenicians sp? be the point person on making us a reservation? PM me. I want to get this DO organized as it has been a long time coming.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.