How long for FF miles to credit my account

Old Sep 10, 2005, 11:56 am
Original Poster

How long for FF miles to credit my account

I flew on 9/5/2005 from PHX to EWR, 1st class, with the return flight on 9/8/2005, EWR to PHX, also 1st class. Looking at my FF account today online, the credits and bonus (class of service) miles hit today 9/10/2005 for the 9/8 flight, but nothing shows for the 9/5 flight. Should I be patient and wait for the 9/5 miles to show up, or should I already be on the phone to AWA?
Old Sep 10, 2005, 11:59 am

Programs: AA Ex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by execalwaysinair
I flew on 9/5/2005 from PHX to EWR, 1st class, with the return flight on 9/8/2005, EWR to PHX, also 1st class. Looking at my FF account today online, the credits and bonus (class of service) miles hit today 9/10/2005 for the 9/8 flight, but nothing shows for the 9/5 flight. Should I be patient and wait for the 9/5 miles to show up, or should I already be on the phone to AWA?
This happened to me once where miles for a return flight hit before my outbound I called and they were still able to see the flight in the system and credited me right then. You might try calling in and see if they can still see it.

Lance
Old Sep 10, 2005, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Good advice!

Wow, thanks for the advice. I called the private Silver Member 1-800 number...got right through to a ultra competent rep, (sounded more like the concierge at the Ritz than an America West employee), who pulled up my account and credited the missing miles right there. A few minutes later, I was able to see them on the AWA website under "my miles". Amazing!! If only customer service was always this good!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.