US Air Club access?

Old Sep 1, 2005, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExP (former HP/US), Marriott (former SPG) Lifetime Platinum, and most other major hotel programs
US Air Club access?

I've searched the HP web site looking for information about access to US Air clubs (for HP Club members) and found nothing. Has anyone heard anything about this?
Old Sep 5, 2005, 6:00 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AA LT Plat, DL Silver
I would imagine that this will be addressed in the on or about October 1st announcement.
Old Sep 6, 2005, 6:45 am

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Plat for Life, SPG Plat, United Silver, given up on Skypesos for good
9/6 e-mail from AWA:

The merger integration will take some time to complete, but we want you to know we will soon announce frequent flyer and airport club benefits for travel to begin this fall. These include:
Members of both Dividend Miles and FlightFund will be able to earn and redeem miles throughout our combined route network
Miles and segments earned in 2005 will count towards either Dividend Miles Preferred or FlightFund Elite status
America West Club members will have access to airport clubs across the expanded network
A new club location will be opening at Los Angeles International Airport in the coming months

Any idea as to where they might put the LAX club?
Old Sep 6, 2005, 7:18 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold
Originally Posted by flingo
9/6 e-mail from AWA:

A new club location will be opening at Los Angeles International Airport in the coming months

Any idea as to where they might put the LAX club?
The club will be located where the old US Airways club was that closed in November. It is inside security on the left before the gates. Word was that it will reopen in November.
Old Sep 6, 2005, 1:40 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Plat for Life, SPG Plat, United Silver, given up on Skypesos for good
is a wink. Of course it is going to go in the same place as the old one.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 1:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton-Lifetime Diamond, WN-Companion Pass, National-EE
Have an AWA (full member)...

I know the date is 10/1 for merger, any idea on when a decision will be made on club access w/ US Airways (& partners?). I know we don't know what the decision is yet, but do we expect that to be an early (October) change or will it be down the road???
Old Sep 13, 2005, 10:18 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
I will hold my breath on this merger

I hope the booze stays complimentary as I hear at US Air it is cash bar
Also I hope we keep World Club access. Better yet we need Skyteam
partner clubs and forget Star Alliance

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.