Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Strange Boarding Pass Misprint regarding the Exit Row

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2005, 12:28 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Strange Boarding Pass Misprint regarding the Exit Row

Yesterday, 8/23, SR 103 and myself flew on HP to Las Veags. Thanks to my Silver Status, I had managed to get us confirmed into the exit row ahead of time. While once again I didn't get my upgrades, get the email telling me I'd been waitlisted or put on the list at either airport (that's another story), we did end up with another interesting story. Usually being in row 11 on the A-320 illicts a large printing of "EXIT SEAT" on the boarding pass and a non-Elite such as Anosh being put in Group 3. However, neither my boarding pass for 11F or his for 11D noted the exit row and he was in Group 6. On the way back to PHX, the problem did not repeat itself.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.