Club Day Pass

Old Aug 24, 05, 9:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Explorist
Club Day Pass

I understand it is possible to buy a day pass for visiting a club. Can someone tell me how much it costs?

I will arrive in PHX several hours before a flight and would lke a chance to relax in the club. I will not be traveling on AWA on that day. I will be on US. Would that be a problem in visiting the club?

If this was to happen a month later, it would not probably be an issue as my wife has a US club membership (we are both Chairman's Preferred with US).
Old Aug 24, 05, 10:21 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by BillMorrow
I understand it is possible to buy a day pass for visiting a club. Can someone tell me how much it costs?

I will arrive in PHX several hours before a flight and would lke a chance to relax in the club. I will not be traveling on AWA on that day. I will be on US. Would that be a problem in visiting the club?

If this was to happen a month later, it would not probably be an issue as my wife has a US club membership (we are both Chairman's Preferred with US).
When are you flying? The problem you could have is that there are three different terminals and right now US is in T2 and HP is in T4. They are not close to each other and if you're on an airline that isn't in T4, you may have a hard time getting through T4 security to get to the America West Club. (All three are airside.) I believe US is planning to move to T4 in September, so depending upon when you fly, you may be ok.

Here are the costs for one-time entry pass:

FlightFund Elite members $20
Day-of-departure upgraded passengers and First Class mileage upgrades $20
All other passengers/guests $35
Old Aug 25, 05, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Explorist
The date is September 6th. I believe that US announced that it will move to Terminal 4 on September 1st. Hopefully, that date holds as we are going to arrive about 4-5 hours early.
Old Aug 27, 05, 8:46 am
Original Poster

I forgot to ask. Is the pricing per person or does one fee allow someone to bring in a guest?

Thanks?
Old Aug 31, 05, 9:29 pm
Original Member

Programs: Starbucks Gold
from a previous topic, there is a promo on for onetime CLub access for all members. I believe it is still on

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459150
Old Aug 31, 05, 10:54 pm

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Red face

Originally Posted by BillMorrow
I forgot to ask. Is the pricing per person or does one fee allow someone to bring in a guest?

Thanks?
The pricing is per person.

Search this Thread