Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best AWA Club in PHX

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2005, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO...ex-PM, GM...does it really even matter these days? LOL...
Best AWA Club in PHX

Can someone tell me (or point me to an existing thread which mentions) which AWA club in PHX is the best? (in terms of space, service, etc.)

Terminal 4, Concourse A, above gates A7 and A9

Concourse A, between gates A19 and A21

Concourse B, above gates B5 and B7

Thanks!
Old Aug 24, 2005, 5:56 am

Programs: UA P, Delta SL, US SL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, IHG PL AMB, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by N808DE
Can someone tell me (or point me to an existing thread which mentions) which AWA club in PHX is the best? (in terms of space, service, etc.)

Thanks!
I would recommend either the one at A7 or the one at B7 as the one at A19 is quite small. The one at B7 is usually the least busy.
Old Oct 5, 2005, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by N808DE

Thanks!
Any other opinions out here on the best club in PHX? I have a pass and might be there for a while next week. Flying the US Air redeye - Any idea of the gate to be used? Will booze be free until the end of 2005?
Thanks
Old Oct 5, 2005, 9:44 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by kanerf
I would recommend either the one at A7 or the one at B7 as the one at A19 is quite small. The one at B7 is usually the least busy.
This is my experience as well. The only real difference between A7 & B7 (size and service are comparable) is typically the crowd. A7 tends to be busier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.