250 Bonus Miles - Vision Newsletter

Old Aug 22, 05, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

250 Bonus Miles - Vision Newsletter

A search found nothing on this, so here goes: I got a card today saying that the FlightFund Vision Newsletter is going to email, and if I sign up to receive the email edition, I'll get 250 bonus miles (plus be entered for a chance to win 250,000 FlightFund miles). Easy enough, I thought. However, I got an error message when I tried to log in to my Flight Fund account. I'll try again later, I guess. I suppose many of you have received this card. Were you successful in logging-in and getting the miles? (BTW, the url is www.flightfun.com/onlinebonus - valid through September 22)
Old Aug 22, 05, 6:25 pm

Programs: HH Silver, SPG Gold, PC Plat, IC Royal Ambassador, UA 1K, Founder www.SeatExpert.com , CO Platinum
The URL is almost correct, try www.flightfund.com/onlinebonus
Old Aug 22, 05, 9:28 pm

I tried logging into to that to change to email and I had to work with 3 differernt online help desk people and it still isn't right. I'll try back in a couple of days but you put your email in thier and click on the news, email updates ect. and when you go back to check it and resets it back to nothing even when you get the confirming email. It still isn't right. After 25 minutes on the phone with the 3rd agent I couldn't hang on any longer I had an appointment to go to.

I wish they would work out the bugs before they send the promos out.
Old Aug 24, 05, 4:40 pm

I'm trying to setup an account to log into flight fund and keep getting a "that username is already in use message". Now, I find it hard to beleive that somebody else came up with 'sdakf87698' which was what resulted when I slammed my hands on the keyboard out of frustration that a simple registration script won't work.

Oh...how will they ever merge us air with america west if they can't get a simple registration script right. But, at least the planes will be pretty
Old Aug 25, 05, 12:46 am

Programs: AA Ex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by medic
I'm trying to setup an account to log into flight fund and keep getting a "that username is already in use message". Now, I find it hard to beleive that somebody else came up with 'sdakf87698' which was what resulted when I slammed my hands on the keyboard out of frustration that a simple registration script won't work.

Oh...how will they ever merge us air with america west if they can't get a simple registration script right. But, at least the planes will be pretty
Hey how did you guess my username? My wife ran into the same problem but it was on the old site not on the new one.

Lance
Old Aug 26, 05, 7:55 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum Premier, America West Platinum, American Airlines Platinum
I too signed up for those e-mail subscriptions to get 250 miles and got my settings wiped out. I called Flight Fund and they put me in touch with an internet/tech person and she too had the same issues with my account. So she had to manually give me 250 miles and the issue is still NOT resolved. Her only explanation was that they have been seeing these types of issues with various account and it is related to that offer they sent out. Hope that helps, but it is still not resolved according to my situation.
Old Aug 27, 05, 12:43 pm

Programs: NW Gold and now Delta Gold
i'm getting the error message too

I got my postcard today. When I try to sign up, it won't save my changes. Oh well...

Originally Posted by chidija
I too signed up for those e-mail subscriptions to get 250 miles and got my settings wiped out. I called Flight Fund and they put me in touch with an internet/tech person and she too had the same issues with my account. So she had to manually give me 250 miles and the issue is still NOT resolved. Her only explanation was that they have been seeing these types of issues with various account and it is related to that offer they sent out. Hope that helps, but it is still not resolved according to my situation.
Old Aug 29, 05, 9:29 pm

I spoke to an hp online help desk person and he said my account was in order and I would receive the miles on Septmeber 23. Has anyone else heard this or were you miles posted immediately?
Old Sep 4, 05, 9:29 pm

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
Had the same trouble logging in to update my account. "Username in use", etc., so I changed my username and password and was able to log in and update the email preferences (no changes though, so I wonder if I'll get the 250 points).

Can't enter the contest though, as it's not open to residents of Canada.

bj-21.
Old Sep 4, 05, 10:02 pm

Programs: AC*E
I received the postcard in the mail a week ago, signed up on the same day, and the 250 bonus miles posted today. I didn't experience any problems logging in and changing preferences for the bonus offer.
Old Sep 7, 05, 10:37 pm

I can't believe it mine posted too!

Search this Thread