America West Clubs $30 discount & $20 one time pass

Old Aug 3, 2005, 8:49 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: Starbucks Gold
America West Clubs $30 discount & $20 one time pass

Got this email today

"Introductory Special Offer- For a Limited Time*
Escape from the airport crowd by joining the Club.
Avoid the hustle and bustle of the airport and escape to the America West Club to experience a quiet, relaxing and hassle free environment. At the America West Club you can pass the time in style while avoiding crowded gates and waiting in line for a snack or beverage. It's the perfect place to relax or work before or after your flight.

Enjoy complimentary:
Wireless & High Speed Internet Access
Continental breakfast
Beverages and snacks, including Espresso, soft drinks, juice and cocktails
Magazines and newspapers - Wall Street Journal & USA Today
Fax, copy and printer services
Satellite television viewing area
$20 one-time pass: Check out the Club next time you’re at the airport. Mention this offer to a Club agent for a $20 one-time introductory pass.* One visit and we’re certain you’ll want to join the Club!

$30 off new memberships: Join now! For a limited time, we are offering a $30 discount* on all new memberships to the America West Clubs. To take advantage of this great offer, include the promo code NEW05 on the enrollment form to receive the discount or call 1-800-406-6501. "
Old Aug 3, 2005, 9:10 pm

Might to try this out, thanks
Old Aug 3, 2005, 10:42 pm

Programs: HP
Thanks for posting this! I absolutely love the Clubs and was just going to renew my membership. I wonder why I didn't get this email from them?
Old Aug 3, 2005, 10:56 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by AZGIRL
. . . I absolutely love the Clubs and was just going to renew my membership. I wonder why I didn't get this email from them?
Probably because of this:

"$30 off new memberships: Join now! For a limited time, we are offering a $30 discount* on all new memberships to the America West Clubs. . . promo code NEW05"

I'm guessing you won't save $30 on your renewal. Sorry

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.