Super Shuttle Miles

Old Aug 3, 2005, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, B6, CO, DL, FL, UA, US Gold (only took 10k miles), WN, Amtrak
Super Shuttle Miles

Has anyone ever earned miles from using Super Shuttle? If so do they actually post and how long does it typically take for them to post.
Thanks,
GWU
Old Aug 3, 2005, 3:02 pm

Programs: AA Ex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
I have earned them before (not in a long time) but they seemed to post pretty quickly. I would say within a week they always posted.

Lance
Old Aug 3, 2005, 3:26 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
I've earned from them a couple of times using their ExecuCar service (not the blue van service). My experience was very positive. Points posted within a few days.
Old Aug 3, 2005, 6:31 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Supershuttle can be ok, I don't recomend them in the early morning as they driver's always want to talk while I want to find a hole to die in. The miles post within two days.
Old Aug 3, 2005, 9:27 pm
Original Member

Programs: Starbucks Gold
$3 discount on Supershuttle with Amex

http://www.americanexpressofferzone....t&countrycd=us

$3 off regular priced residential fares of $15 or more when using the American Express® Card. Door-to-door service 24 hours a day — everyday. Call for reservations at 1-800-BLUE VAN or online at www.supershuttle.com.

Offer Valid 15 January 2005 - 31 December 2005

Terms and Conditions
To receive this offer, purchase must be charged in full to your American Express® Card.

Please present coupon to your SuperShuttle driver. This coupon is only good for $3.00 off regular residential fare if fare is over $15.00 and is paid for with a valid American Express Card. Not valid with any other promotional offer. Good at all SuperShuttle locations. Offer valid January 15, 2005 - December 31, 2005.

To Redeem

Write down the promotion code if applicable. Click REDEEM and enter the promotion code where applicable when making your purchase.

Promotion Code
72MMA
Old Aug 3, 2005, 10:31 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT, DL PM, BA Gold, UA Gold, Bonvoy LT PLT
Originally Posted by CMK10
Supershuttle can be ok, I don't recomend them in the early morning as they driver's always want to talk while I want to find a hole to die in. The miles post within two days.

Hopefully it wasn't as bad as my experience where the driver proceeded to query my religious beliefs and then spent the entire ride lecturing and preaching to me. Everyone is entitled to their religious views but I found it to be inappropriate.
Old Aug 4, 2005, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Angry

Originally Posted by CMK10
That happens to me also, it seems that every time I am on a blue van I either get an obnoxious driver or the other passengers or obnoxious as all h**l.
Old Aug 4, 2005, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
You can also get a AAA discount as well. I've only been able to get the miles when booked online, and not any other time.
Old Aug 5, 2005, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
You can also get a AAA discount as well. I've only been able to get the miles when booked online, and not any other time.
Really. I called them for my reservation and they put my FF # on the record. I have never heard of an AAA discount; do you have any details.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.