Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Weekend "Specials"

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2006, 3:06 pm

Programs: HP, UA, SW
It isn't just the "Specials" that are unbelievable, it their advance purchases that are also embarrassing. A couple of weeks ago I needed to fly LAS/PHX on Friday, returning on Sunday. Fifteen days out HP web site was quoting $428.00 RT (Approximately). Checked WN and RT was $200.00. Checked again 8 days out and the fares were about the same. I booked WN.

I need to go to GEG on March 31, return April 1. Checked HP web six weeks in advance and RT was quoted at about $525.00 RT. Checked Alaska and fare was $252.00 changing planes in SEA. Checked WN and they have Non-Stop service LAS/GEG for $300.00. I booked and will be flying WN.

Someone at HP better wise up. Can't figure how they can call theselves LCC when this is happening more and more.

I try to pick up as many segments as I can to maintain Chairman status but not at any cost!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.