PHX-DFW Upgrade %'s

Old Jun 14, 05, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: The Airline Run by Doug P
PHX-DFW Upgrade %'s

Flying next week to Dallas, on HP's wonderfully clean and updated 733's. I have the 2.53 dep outbound, and the 6.10 pm return back to PHX. Something tells me my chance of hitting the upgrade on these flights, and esp. the return time are about as good as Parker buying some A318's

Anyone take these flights and can comment on recent upgrade successes?
Old Jun 14, 05, 5:44 pm

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by enviroian
Flying next week to Dallas, on HP's wonderfully clean and updated 733's. I have the 2.53 dep outbound, and the 6.10 pm return back to PHX. Something tells me my chance of hitting the upgrade on these flights, and esp. the return time are about as good as Parker buying some A318's

See the other thread on upgrades. It gives some GREAT advice on getting the elusive upgrade, by calling HP early in the morning and then again in the evening.
Old Jun 14, 05, 11:33 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by enviroian

Chances? Three words: LOW, LOW, LOW. (And I'm Plat. )
Old Jun 15, 05, 7:09 am

Programs: AA Ex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
I'm plat and currently flying to DFW but through Vegas. However I'm flying out sunday and hitting the last flight (getting in at 1am) and seems like I barely made the upgrade. I did this route last year and was upgraded a very high percentage going through vegas. I wanted the extra segments and it was cheaper to do so. I noticed the flights directly to DFW from PHX were always pretty empty in regards to F by the 3 day window. Here is hoping you get it though.

Lance

Search this Thread