Email to InFrequent Travelers Regarding Freddies

Old May 10, 2005, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat, Hilton Diamond, National Executive
Email to InFrequent Travelers Regarding Freddies

My husband, (a non-elite) received the following e-mail today. As a plat, I didn't get one. Maybe trying to convince those that don't know better what a great progam it is?

Dear Mr. SFO_JFK_FLYER

For 17 years, business and leisure travelers have cast their votes for the best frequent flyer programs through InsideFlyer magazines Freddie Awards. The votes are in, and once again, America West was a big winner.

Thanks to the support of you, our FlightFund members, America West won two Freddie Awards and finished in the top three in a record eight categories at this years award ceremony, held April 28 at the Grand Hyatt New York.

For the third year in a row elite-level travelers voted FlightFund the best elite-level program, and we are grateful that the most frequent fliers of all believe that our program provides them with the best value in the air.

And for the first time, FlightFund won top honors for a bonus promotion that enabled Diners Club Cardmembers to save 20 percent of their Club Rewards points when redeeming their points for first-class tickets in the U.S.

Additionally, FlightFund earned a top three finish in these categories:

* Best Award Redemption
* Best Bonus Promotion
* Best Customer Service
* Best Member Communications
* Best Web Site
* Program of the Year

We will continue working hard to make FlightFund as convenient and rewarding for you as possible. We have lots of new and exciting additions to the program underway designed to continue upgrading your low fare experience, and all of us at America West are grateful for your support that enabled us to take home another Freddie this year.

With warm regards and thanks,

Dalia Ballester
Director, FlightFund
Old May 10, 2005, 10:35 am

Programs: AA PLT->GLD|HH Gold|SPG PLT->GOLD|HGP Gold|MR Silver
I received a similar letter last Friday. I am a Platinum, and this one was clearly targetted at Elite members:
Dear dmfriedman,

For 17 years, business and leisure travelers have cast their votes for the best frequent flyer programs through InsideFlyer magazine's Freddie Awards. The votes are in, and thanks largely to you and your fellow Elite members, America West was a big winner.

For the third year in a row elite-level travelers voted FlightFund the best elite-level program, and for the first time, FlightFund won top honors for a bonus promotion that enabled Diners Club Cardmembers to save 20 percent of their Club Rewards points when redeeming their points for first-class tickets in the U.S.

Additionally, FlightFund earned a top three finish in these categories:
  • Best Award Redemption
  • Best Bonus Promotion
  • Best Customer Service
  • Best Member Communications
  • Best Web Site
  • Program of the Year
We're grateful for the recognition you've given us, and in response to your comments, we've made several recent enhancements to the Elite program, including introducing 12-month rolling flight activity for determining upgrade order, adding award redemption to Sydney, Australia, and offering our Elite members reduced pricing at the America West Club.

As you know we're always interested in your new ideas, and this summer be on the lookout for even more improvements to the program designed to further upgrade your low fare experience.

With warm regards and thanks,

Travis Christ
Vice President, marketing

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.