Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Congratulations to everyone at America West

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2005, 9:39 am

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
Originally Posted by KevAZ
Unlike others here touting ability to book on AA, as a Platinum with that god awful excuse for an airline, I cannot find a single seat available at standard or premium FF.

I've just had a comment from a coworker in Dallas who is Plat Exec there and he confirms my experience. AAdvantage program appears to be dead and AA doesn't want to announce it.

More power to AWA! I just hope that the FF herd doesn't move faster than capacity is added. I LOVE FC at AWA!!!!
Yeah, I read your post on the AA board. However, I have to disagree. Your original problem was with QF not AA. I just redeemed two LAX-MIA F seats for July. This is after we were going to book LAX-LHR. I've been seeing plenty of award flights.
Old May 4, 2005, 9:55 am

Programs: NetJets Marquis, Southwest Moo, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by ByrdluvsAWACO
Yeah, I read your post on the AA board. However, I have to disagree. Your original problem was with QF not AA. I just redeemed two LAX-MIA F seats for July. This is after we were going to book LAX-LHR. I've been seeing plenty of award flights.
My entire post said that I couldn't get award travel domestically. (And that's a lot of different dates/times and destinations). What finally caused me to post is the QF experience of finding that there's nothing available a year out.

Soooo, yes I am not happy about the QF ordeal, but even more am upset that I can't use award travel to anywhere decent in the USA.
Old May 4, 2005, 11:18 am

I still see plenty of awards.

I'm still not sure. It may just be your perspective. Try CO and your perspective may change. You've never seen poor award availability until you've seen Nonepass.
Old May 4, 2005, 2:09 pm

Location: SAN and before that...EWR....AA EXP (3MM)..HH LIFETIME DIAMOND..AVIS PREFERRED PLUS
Have to agree with Byrd on that one. AA is a "walk in the park" compared to most others.
Old May 4, 2005, 3:14 pm

I didn't vote for FF

I agree with those who think Flight Fund is not competitive with other Elite programs. Bonus Miles are a BIG deal to me and I just can't get over the reduction. If you honestly compare point by point each program, FF definately DOES NOT win. But you know what? I'm not losing any sleep. Life goes on....
Old May 5, 2005, 8:05 pm

Wink

Bonus Miles are a BIG deal to me and I just can't get over the reduction. If you honestly compare point by point each program, FF definately DOES NOT win.
That's one of the reasons I moved my transcon flights to AA. You don't even have to be top tier to earn 100%. Even my mom is Plat on AA, I'm ExPlat because I wanted the free domestic upgrades, and eVIPs.

I do feel that HP made a big mistake being stingy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.