Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who can I earn with?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2003, 5:11 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Who can I earn with?

This is probably a repeated question but please excuse me as I am new to the Southwest and HP. It appears that this Thanksgiving my only viable option to return home will involve an HP round trip between PHX and SAN and then AA from SAN to JFK. I don't have a Flight Fund account and I'd rather earn miles with accounts I allready have before joining a new one, can I earn miles on thesetwo flights with either AA, CO, DL, YX, NW, UA or US? Thanks.

------------------
DC-10's Forever!
Running for Talkboard, All votes appreciated
Old Aug 22, 2003, 5:43 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CMK10:
This is probably a repeated question but please excuse me as I am new to the Southwest and HP. It appears that this Thanksgiving my only viable option to return home will involve an HP round trip between PHX and SAN and then AA from SAN to JFK. I don't have a Flight Fund account and I'd rather earn miles with accounts I allready have before joining a new one, can I earn miles on thesetwo flights with either AA, CO, DL, YX, NW, UA or US? Thanks.

</font>
Unfortunately not. HP does not currently have any major domestic partners (Only minor one is Big Sky for regional flights). CO was the most recent and they bailed last year after HP changed the fare structure.

So, welcome to HP and Flight Fund, CMK10!
Old Aug 24, 2003, 1:06 am

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Or if you really want to torture yourself - you could fly HP the whole way

Seriously HP does fly nonstop into the NY metro area

Ask for the comp
Old Aug 24, 2003, 5:14 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Nah, I like my AA status, especially because I don't know where I'll be after I graduate in four years and I think that AA Platinum will probably be more helpful then HP Gold, thanks for the offer though, I did just join FlightFund but I'd never be able to support enough flights on them to retain Elite Status. I just ticked my first round trip on HP though for Thanksgiving. I'm going to fly HP to SAN then take the AA redeye to JFK home then on the Sunday of that weekend take AA JFK-DFW-SAN and hop HP back to sunny Tempe.

------------------
DC-10's Forever!
Running for Talkboard, All votes appreciated

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.