America West elite get 12000 bonus miles on alaska

Old Jul 10, 03, 5:33 pm
Original Poster

America West elite get 12000 bonus miles on alaska

Okay they are not A.W. miles but
Alaska Airlines has a special offer for America West elite (all non mileage plan partners)that they will give you elite status on Alaska plus 2000 miles if you fly once on Alaska between now and august 30th.
If you fly 10 segments the bonus becomes 12000 miles not bad if you were planning on flying Alaska this summer.
The person who refers you will also earn bonus miles so Please email me @ [email protected] for the referral form and get those bonus miles now.
Old Jul 10, 03, 9:52 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, United 1k, United Club (life), Virgin Silver, Marriott/SPG/Hilton/Accor Gold
Your sales pitch is rather annoying. We've already been subjected to this one:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum12/HTML/000919.html

If you don't have anything to contribute to this forum, go away.
Old Jul 12, 03, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
TW1- you are getting as cranky as I am reputed to be

Seriously - for those who want to use this offer - I suggest [b] missydarlin [/b/] as the referral source - she has contributed a lot to these boards
Old Jul 12, 03, 3:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, United 1k, United Club (life), Virgin Silver, Marriott/SPG/Hilton/Accor Gold
Well, this ******* SPAMed the Delta, United, Southwest, et al forums in addition to this one.
Old Jul 13, 03, 9:23 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TransWorldOne:
Well, this ******* SPAMed the Delta, United, Southwest, et al forums in addition to this one.</font>
I agree, this is a little much. TW1, did you say he is doing this on eBay too?
Old Jul 14, 03, 8:51 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Alaska MVP Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TransWorldOne:
Well, this ******* SPAMed the Delta, United, Southwest, et al forums in addition to this one.</font>

Grow up TransWorldOne. Not all of us read all of the forums every day. It is not worth getting upset and calling people names because you don't like to read somethign twice.

[This message has been edited by WebTraveler (edited 07-14-2003).]
Old Jul 14, 03, 9:00 pm
Original Member

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by WebTraveler:
Grow up TransWorldOne. Not all of us read all of the forums every day. It is not worth getting upset and calling people names because you don't like to read somethign twice.</font>
While I'm growing up, you can go learn to count...

Old Jul 14, 03, 11:29 pm

Programs: AS MVP, DL Silv
Alrighty all; thread closed. No need to flame each other.

-Steve
Flyer Talk America West Co-Moderator

Search this Thread