Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Promo - 5000 Elite Qualifying Bonus Miles

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2003, 3:38 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
How's everyone doing on this promotion? It looks like I'll have to take SuperShuttle sometime in the coming week in order to qualify. I have more than enough roundtrips, three hotel/car partner transactions, and signed up for Earthlink over a month ago.

For my last requirement (as part of the "sign-up with any two"), I signed up for the FlightFund VISA Check Card online. Those idiots at Bank of America sent me a regular Bank of America Gold Check Card. I called today and it will take them a week to get the new FlightFund Check Card to me. So, it looks like I better take a ride on SuperShuttle just to make sure I complete the requirements in time.
Old Apr 8, 2003, 11:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, IHG Spire, HH Gold
Mine also posted 5 days after my last requirement (which was a Super Shuttle ride).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.