Wiki Posts
Search

LAS is Heating Up

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2003, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Explorist, UA 1MM
LAS is Heating Up

The NASCAR migration of fans to LAS is now in full flight. Just arrived LAS on HP's 7:00 AM out of SFO. My wife stayed behind on a voluntary [$300.00 voucher]. She just called and said that she could have taken a second bump, but declined as she would not have been protected until 9:00 PM. Checked with UAL and they too are showing sold out SFO-LAS flights. At 9:00 AM, some of the rental car lines at LAS are now ten (10) deep [Dollar and Thrifty]. The bad thing about this normally busy weekend is the rain. Hopefully, weather will improve for tomorrow's Busch Grand National race. The green flag is set to drop around 1:00 PM.

Forgot to add, that due to the oversold condition, no upgrade from my lowly Silver Elite status.

[This message has been edited by afrugal1 (edited 02-28-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.