No more lifetime HP Club memberships

Old Jan 7, 2003, 9:39 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SanDiegoShaun:
Does any know what airline clubs they have deals with and if it is better to get a NW membership? </font>
If you read my first post in this thread, it should give you a very good idea of what domestic lounges participate.

Old Jan 8, 2003, 12:23 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by azmmza:
when did they offer this and how much did it cost?</font>
My investment in 1971 was $150 for my lifetime subscription to Playboy. I have no idea if Playboy still offers it. It included an elegant 14" x 17" wall plaque and a lamanated wallet size card each signed by none other than Hugh Hefner.

I am able to will my lifetime subscription to one heir. A subscription that keeps on giving. Sorry folks, it's already spoken for.

------------------
The best revenge is living well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.