AWA Marketing Contact

Old Dec 23, 2002, 9:40 am
Original Poster

AWA Marketing Contact

As a recent very FF (100k+ actual miles flown annualy) I acheived Plat status with AWA for the past several years. Due to the economic downturn, my miles are down to around 20K this year, so I obviously won't re-qual.

HOWEVER - I am just about to take a position with a new company and my business travel will be back to or near previous levels (I'm based in PHX).

I know that, especially in light of the recent economy, airlines are sometimes extending elite status levels as a courtesy. I also know that typically you approach the airlines Marketing dept (not the FF program) to make these type of requests. Instead of sending a letter (or fax) blindly, I was wondering:

Does anyone have a specific contact at AWA to approach with a request for a courtesy extension?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old Jan 6, 2003, 12:44 am

Programs: AS MVP, DL Silv
You could email [email protected]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.