Online Booking Bonus

Old Jan 4, 2003, 6:24 pm

Programs: AS MVP, DL Silv
Just checked my online statement for my 1/1/03 flight that I booked in December. I received the 500 mile booking bonus after all...didn't even have to call and whine.
Old Jan 5, 2003, 12:04 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by smantl01:
So my assumption is if I booked/ticketed before 12/31, w/ travel from 1/1 to 1/6, that I get ZERO bonus miles....right? YUCK!</font>
It's funny cause I had a multi-segment flight from City A going to City B and then the return was from City C back to City A. Outbound was 12/28 and return was 1/1. Got 3000 miles on-line bonus. I was surprised to say the least.
Old Jan 5, 2003, 1:31 pm
Original Member

Location: UA UGS 1K; US Chairman: AA Platinum: Marriott Platinum Premier; *wood Gold
I also had a trip on Jan 2-3 that I booked in December. The 500 mile online bonus posted yesterday automatically.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.